IGNORED

Trent Reznor engaged

encey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AOOproductions
About time Trent. Now his music is going to be inspired by love, instead of bad things. It will be so awesome to hear what he comes up with.

last time i checked you can be in love when your not married...

Guest my usernames always really suck
About time Trent. Now his music is going to be inspired by love, instead of bad things. It will be so awesome to hear what he comes up with.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFF

Guest joshier
he has bad taste

lets see your taste then. some chick you think is fucking amazing looking

perhaps she is a he. and btw, gay marriages are allowed in parts of the us, right?

Only Massachusetts right now. Other states have something similar, but not marriage under law.

perhaps she is a he. and btw, gay marriages are allowed in parts of the us, right?

Only Massachusetts right now. Other states have something similar, but not marriage under law.

Vermont does.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
he has bad taste

lets see your taste then. some chick you think is fucking amazing looking

howier.jpg

Vermont does.

Well look at that. It's actually been updated recently. So it's Vermont, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage

Guest thanksomuch

mariqueenmaandig.jpg

wooo :o not bad imo

too bad Trent looks like a bad Henry Rollins rip off.

Guest leprechaun
mariqueenmaandig.jpg

wooo :o not bad imo

too bad Trent looks like a bad Henry Rollins rip off.

No he looks like the guy from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Henry Rollins is awesome. I met him in Boston about a year ago. We talked about The Ruts.

LIES

trentreznor.jpg2nls0i9.jpg

They're just ripping off Neil Diamond who was singing into microphones before these youngsters thought of it.

Guest thanksomuch
Henry Rollins is awesome. I met him in Boston about a year ago. We talked about The Ruts.

i'd give him a hug. he was pretty hot in Feast.

LOL! I just saw this last night!

I wish he would have lived though :(

The best HR moment was when his pants got ripped off, and he had to wear the pink sweatpants for the rest of the movie.

Guest thanksomuch

The best HR moment was when his pants got ripped off, and he had to wear the pink sweatpants for the rest of the movie.

it's pretty damn good for what it is.

yeah, i enjoyed it. I went in with 0 expectations, cuz I had never heard of it. Just happened to catch it on HBO.

Guest thanksomuch

yeah, i enjoyed it. I went in with 0 expectations, cuz I had never heard of it. Just happened to catch it on HBO.

i saw a gif on 4chan from it and inquired about the sauce. i added it to my netflicks list and got it home with out knowing jack and shit.

Guest Yegg

i saw a gif on 4chan from it and inquired about the sauce. i added it to my netflicks list and got it home with out knowing jack and shit.

I'm sorry but Henry Rollins is a huge tool, his stand-up is terrible and plus he HATES IDM.

Feast was sort of funny though.

Archived