IGNORED

Guys I've become a hipster.

oyster

Guest thanksomuch
Let's see now...

hipster-bingo.jpg

why is Guitar Wolf in the bottum right hand corner? He's not a fucking hipster -_-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't mind hipsters at all... but lenseless frames bother me as much as 5150 baseball hats with the hologram sticker still in place!

serious question.

i have some scientist goggles and i was thinking it might be quite hip to wear them about town

should i do that

:on2long:

lol!

edit: also, sorry watmm, i've been drunk all day

I know a guy who dressed up as a hipster on Halloween a few years ago. Most people didn't get the joke because he doesn't dress like that normally, but he ended up going home with these two girls and had a threesome.

He dresses like a hipster at all times now.

Guest thanksomuch
I know a guy who dressed up as a hipster on Halloween a few years ago. Most people didn't get the joke because he doesn't dress like that normally, but he ended up going home with these two girls and had a threesome and got crabs.

he couldn't get out of the 'pants'.. that's why he dresses like that still

nah but really, you need to say if he has threesomes all the time now that he always dresses hip..

It was probably a fluke occurrence, but I've noticed I get a lot more attention when I wear tighter pants :undecided:

tsm: Nice and subtle.

I know a guy who dressed up as a hipster on Halloween a few years ago. Most people didn't get the joke because he doesn't dress like that normally, but he ended up going home with these two girls and had a threesome.

lol

Guest thanksomuch
It was probably a fluke occurrence, but I've noticed I get a lot more attention when I wear tighter pants :undecided:

tsm: Nice and subtle.

come on over to Fl and wear tight pants. we'll see what kind of attention you get. :angry:

ludd wtf are you doing in sweden?

i don't mind hipsters at all... but lenseless frames bother me as much as 5150 baseball hats with the hologram sticker still in place!

oh man yes

• 2 months later...
Guest tv_party

i think the idea is you have to get 5 in a row before you're a hipster. And american apparel hoodies are the cornerstone of a hip wardrobe.

AA CEO is finally firing off all of the ugly hipsters that work in the stores.

http://gawker.com/5323472/we-predict-more-lawsuits-in-dov-charneys-future

lol that reminds me of a best of craigslist ad from a bikeshop that I read today.

relevant excerpt

"A DEDICATION TO ALL THE HIPSTER DUCHEBAGS:

-If you shitheads had any money, you wouldn't NEED a vintage Poo-zhow to get laid. Go have an ironic mustache growing contest in front of American Apparel, so that I can continue selling $300 bikes to fatties, which is what keeps the lights on.

- Being made in the 80's may make something cool, but that doesn't automatically make something good. The reason that no one has ridden that "vintage" Murray is because it's shit. It was shit in the 80's, a trend it carried proudly through the 90's, and rallied with into the '00's. What I mean to say is, no, I can't make it work better. It's still shit, even with more air in the tires. "

Whoa,

http://www.latfh.com/page/10

37jsqlofrn1tyenpk347ebz.jpg

I just realized that I KNOW this bitch, I had forgotten all about her vapid guts.

I can't believe she's a big enough hipster to be on LATFH.com, I bet she's so psyched! IT'S SO IRONIC LOLOLOLOOL.

I hope you're not hanging around with this crowd in SF, braintree.

finalssuckass16.jpg

Guest Iain C

Whoa,

http://www.latfh.com/page/10

37jsqlofrn1tyenpk347ebz.jpg

I just realized that I KNOW this bitch, I had forgotten all about her vapid guts.

I can't believe she's a big enough hipster to be on LATFH.com, I bet she's so psyched! IT'S SO IRONIC LOLOLOLOOL.

Ahahaha, I want that t-shirt. I swear it wouldn't be ironic. My t-shirt which says "I am having 100% fun" is ironic, but that one would just be honest.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

no this is timothy olyphant

biehnabyss.jpg

I'm afraid that's actually Robert Patrick.

cunt.gif

Archived