IGNORED

Autechre in Melbourne

amnesia

why do you encourage him?

because it hasn't been directed at him yet.

Dr. Clitterhaus is the quintessential definition of an internet troll. 90% of his posts are designed to get a rise out of a handful of people here, and it works most of the time, which is kind of pathetic considering how little effort he puts in to it. I think most people here should just put him on ignore if he bothers you, it's really easy to do on the watmm forum. i don't have him on ignore because he doesn't really bother me, but some people in here seem to genuinely let his button pushing well push their buttons.

At last, the voice of reason appears. I couldn't even be bothered reading this post. I'm sure it was very fucking dplomatic and shit. The fact is haunting soul is a fucking faggot ass dork mother fucker. Thats just the way it is. Don't sweat the small stuff, Ghostbusters 3.

And i find it amusing how fucking lost the hauntingsoul is, one minute he's crying to mods like a sensitive little child. Then he saw some buffoons on on my case so he jumped on the bandwagon. He realised it fucking backfired so now he's on general banter trying to take half the members to bed to eat his asshole out. Fucking worm got shown to be the bitch that he is and he's totally lost. Never seen anyone so lost. He's looking for his mommy. And don't forget he spammed this forum with pussy shit and made himself look like a real asshole. Pussy ass motherfucker.

Yup, watmm has strict standards of manliness. You can just feel the surges of testosterone flowing through this forum. Sneaksta is so manly, he fucking kicked the shit out of two black guys at his bus stop. He got a black eye and stitches, but he's such a man he didn't even want any pain-killers. Dude just loves pain. And Fred McGriff eats nothing but steak. 3 meals a day. He's so manly he doesn't have time to cook any of that pansy-ass "fine cuisine" shit. And when he ruins his girlfriend's plans, he doesn't feel bad or anything, he just fucks her in the ass again. Not to mention the tribute album we're all doing to machine guns right now. And I've never seen a thread asking for pics of nice penises, or a thread dedicated to beautiful males. That's way too gay for watmm. Yup, this forum is just one surging, throbbing hunk of machismo.

The Haunting Soul is such a fag.

Sneaksta is so manly, he fucking kicked the shit out of two black guys at his bus stop. He got a black eye and stitches, but he's such a man he didn't even want any pain-killers. Dude just loves pain.

i love u

Guest uelogy

for ae (or any idm act) to come to australia, needs either low risk/return on $ spent getting to AUS - which is not easy. You could get a couple of gigs going, but i doubt it would be worth it from a $ standpoint...

maybe we should start sending small packs of Vegimite to warp Attn: Ae, and AFX etc... no doubt that will lure them here... :fee:

Archived