IGNORED

Autechre in Melbourne

amnesia

You should know better than to reply to me you slimy little fucking faggot.

Remember when you cried to mods to tell them to go easy on you. It won't be forgotton anytime soon.

You are gay as fuck.

Now go back to general banter and start begging people to like you, you fucking worm.

Wow Clitterhause are you like a 12 year old with a small penis or something...do us all a favour and grow the fuck up.

You are a sad human..grow a penis

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that whatever Dr Clitterhaus says, even if it completely goes against my views, I agree with 100%.

I just enjoy people getting raged by someone on the internet I guess? It's nothing personal, I just can't take forums all that seriously.

why do you encourage him?

because it hasn't been directed at him yet.

Dr. Clitterhaus is the quintessential definition of an internet troll. 90% of his posts are designed to get a rise out of a handful of people here, and it works most of the time, which is kind of pathetic considering how little effort he puts in to it. I think most people here should just put him on ignore if he bothers you, it's really easy to do on the watmm forum. i don't have him on ignore because he doesn't really bother me, but some people in here seem to genuinely let his button pushing well push their buttons.

because it hasn't been directed at him yet. not obvious enough?

Alright I admit. He's my dupe.

On a serious note, is trolling really THAT bad a thing?

I guess the idea of trolling is to repeatedly wind up the people who don't get the whole idea of being able to say what you want, because it's so easy to ignore/overlook posts you don't like. So it's more of a "fuck em if they can't take a joke" mentality.

Maybe.

because it hasn't been directed at him yet. not obvious enough?

Alright I admit. He's my dupe.

not possible, the forum moderating would have kicked you guys both off. I just think you find internet trolls funny, ill admit i do too. I found theocide hilarious from time to time and i have laughed on ocassion at a clitterhouse post. and you don't do anything to set master clitterhouse off so therefore you have a little bond with him. its kind of cute!

i don't think it is , when i first got on the internet in my youth i would go on message boards it was practically all i did i had a shit load of fun doing it and i have zero regrets. like i said if people actually take him seriously and it upsets them it's really simple to ignore users posts on here. I have a few people on ignore but usually those who i think detract from the entertainment of watmm. clitterhaus is not one of those

i don't think it is , when i first got on the internet in my youth i would go on message boards it was practically all i did i had a shit load of fun doing it and i have zero regrets. like i said if people actually take him seriously and it upsets them it's really simple to ignore users posts on here. I have a few people on ignore but usually those who i think detract from the entertainment of watmm. clitterhaus is not one of those

Yeah, I used to semi troll on some anime forum a while back, don't ask me why because I'm not really an anime fan as such. But I found some of the shit people said on there to be incredibly stupid and had loads of fun ripping it out of them and watching them get raged. Admittedly, it only lasted about twenty posts before I got banned. WATMM is more liberal though so you have to expect that kind of shit.

Dr. Clitterhaus is the quintessential definition of an internet troll. 90% of his posts are designed to get a rise out of a handful of people here, and it works most of the time, which is kind of pathetic considering how little effort he puts in to it. I think most people here should just put him on ignore if he bothers you, it's really easy to do on the watmm forum. i don't have him on ignore because he doesn't really bother me, but some people in here seem to genuinely let his button pushing well push their buttons.

At last, the voice of reason appears. I couldn't even be bothered reading this post. I'm sure it was very fucking dplomatic and shit. The fact is haunting soul is a fucking faggot ass dork mother fucker. Thats just the way it is. Don't sweat the small stuff, Ghostbusters 3.

And i find it amusing how fucking lost the hauntingsoul is, one minute he's crying to mods like a sensitive little child. Then he saw some buffoons on on my case so he jumped on the bandwagon. He realised it fucking backfired so now he's on general banter trying to take half the members to bed to eat his asshole out. Fucking worm got shown to be the bitch that he is and he's totally lost. Never seen anyone so lost. He's looking for his mommy. And don't forget he spammed this forum with pussy shit and made himself look like a real asshole. Pussy ass motherfucker.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that whatever Dr Clitterhaus says, even if it completely goes against my views, I agree with 100%.

This opinion is 100% correct.

This thread is like the set of Terminator Salvation and I'm in the middle of my big scene when all of a sudden some fucking no mark background artist walks into shot and ruins the whole fucking shot. There is only one way to react to that shit. Tear them a new asshole and watch them limp off to lick their wounds when they realise they can't compete.

The set of Terminator Salvation: Where Clitterhaus rules apply :shade:

At last, the voice of reason appears. I couldn't even be bothered reading this post. I'm sure it was very fucking dplomatic and shit. The fact is haunting soul is a fucking faggot ass dork mother fucker. Thats just the way it is. Don't sweat the small stuff, Ghostbusters 3.

And i find it amusing how fucking lost the hauntingsoul is, one minute he's crying to mods like a sensitive little child. Then he saw some buffoons on on my case so he jumped on the bandwagon. He realised it fucking backfired so now he's on general banter trying to take half the members to bed to eat his asshole out. Fucking worm got shown to be the bitch that he is and he's totally lost. Never seen anyone so lost. He's looking for his mommy. And don't forget he spammed this forum with pussy shit and made himself look like a real asshole. Pussy ass motherfucker.

This opinion is 100% correct.

This thread is like the set of Terminator Salvation and I'm in the middle of my big scene when all of a sudden some fucking no mark background artist walks into shot and ruins the whole fucking shot. There is only one way to react to that shit. Tear them a new asshole and watch them limp off to lick their wounds when they realise they can't compete.

The set of Terminator Salvation: Where Clitterhaus rules apply :shade:

lol

Archived