IGNORED

Just moved to Manhattan for the summer

Guest tronicphace

Guest tronicphace

Yeah, I'm living in the lower east side now until first week of August. I'm excited for the Warp20 concert in July and hope they post the exact date and lineup soon. Anybody else planning on going?

Guest Yegg

Oh God, I hope the concert's going to happen sometime in the later half of July, I can't be back in the East Coast and on a bus to NYC until then. :pinch:

moving to brooklyn in late june/beginning of july! big up WATMM NYC headzzz

word up!1111 hit a fool up dawg

warp20 y'all! let's do dis!

Guest Hanratty

what part? brooklyn is awesome... except for all of the reggaeton.

and all the salsa...any idmer who can ripoff that kind of music will earn my respect. can't stand it.

its a good source of under the radar stuff happening in nyc.

Hey! I'm heading over that way from Australia in early July, probably staying with my aunt in Brooklyn. Drop me a line if anyone wants to meet up / knows of any gigs.

I wish they'd post the bloody dates... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna miss out on it : (

Guest maantecaaa!!!

and i'm moving to brooklyn in august. watmm social club of nyc. :beer:

Nice, Soapscum and I are in Williamsburg and I believe a couple other WATMMers are still around here. Maybe we can all meet up at a show or something.

Nice, Soapscum and I are in Williamsburg and I believe a couple other WATMMers are still around here. Maybe we can all meet up at a show or something.

hows the music scene doing out there?

what part? brooklyn is awesome... except for all of the reggaeton.

i'm looking primarily in bushwick, but clinton hill and prospect heights too, and to a lesser degree williamsburg.

NYC WATMM PARTY 2K9

Guest maantecaaa!!!

hey KY, check out Greenpoint too, that's where i'm aiming. supposed to be decent rents and a good walkable neighborhood.

hows the music scene doing out there?

Pretty cool, we have Dub War which is a monthly dubstep night, so people like Martyn, 2562, Loefah, Mala, Kode 9, Flying Lotus, etc. are in town occasionally. Also, Soapscum and his buddy perform as Knifeshow pretty regularly and put on a fun show at the same venue. The Trouble and Bass scene got invaded by scenesters last time I checked. Machine Drum is also in town and used to put on fun rooftop parties but I haven't seen a show of his in ages. The scene usually picks up in the summer.

Right now I'd love if Joker paid Dub War a visit.

hey KY, check out Greenpoint too, that's where i'm aiming. supposed to be decent rents and a good walkable neighborhood.

Yeah Greenpoint is about a mile north of me, nice neighborhood. Cheap rent and lots of Polish food.

Guest taxman
what part of the LES? i was on 1st Ave & 2nd Street for the better part of the 3 years i spent in NYC, and loved it.

i've been to a hookah bar in that exact place a few times. cool area

Archived