IGNORED

Creed Shreds!

encey

and, just like last time this thread appeared, here I will point out that although these Shreds are great, Victor Lewis Smith first did this over 10 years ago

hmm.. interestingly, YouTube removed all the StSanders 'shreds' last year after complaints about copyright from the artists ... article about it in Wired here

Guest tv_party
and, just like last time this thread appeared, here I will point out that although these Shreds are great, Victor Lewis Smith first did this over 10 years ago

hmm.. interestingly, YouTube removed all the StSanders 'shreds' last year after complaints about copyright from the artists ... article about it in Wired here

hmmm I just checked his site where they were all still available, ststanders.com and it doesn't seem to be working for me. could be this shit work comp though.

for some reason the santanna one gives me the biggest lols, basically laugh so hard I cried the first few times I watched it. probably the cowbell and keyboard.

oh so that's what a shreds is. i think i was confused when someone post a machinedrum one, i just thought it was machinedrum, a track called shreds or something.

yea i was going to post that. shame only the oasis one is up there edit: there were other ones right? i can't really remember now

yea i was going to post that. shame only the oasis one is up there edit: there were other ones right? i can't really remember now

I remember VLS did a really awesome Jimmy Hendrix "hey joe" one but I don't think its on the net anywhere

nycpntr

is this a "snares shred"?

48kbrain

no way... this is electronic music at its most cutting edge

lissasue667

tell me about it

aaasamaaa

Hecker's Acid in the style of david tudor's better but this is alright

48kbrain

lol

lol

:flower:

I think I'm almost numb to these shred vids because I've watched so many, but once I start laughing I practically wet myself. That Slipknot one kills me. I also saw a Def Leppard one recently that hit me pretty hard:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I've probably lost a day of my life watching shred vids.

Also related, dayjoborchestra star trek overdubs:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

and same with Bush, though it was slightly funnier last year:

Archived