IGNORED

post your dog

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
yall should be posting picks of you and your dog making the same face

sounds like a different (and maybe better) thread fred. go make it

New Pup-pup - only picture I have at the moment, as I don't have a proper camera.

post-13-1245421758_thumb.jpg

omg is that a bernese mountain dog????

Australian Shepherd FTW!!!

Little bastard demands 110% of my energy - it's awesome, but exhausting - can't even IMAGINE what it's like to have to raise a child.

wtf a EOS 1Ds Mark II?!?!?!

yes, had rented it for a job, and was warming it up on the dog. you seem alarmed.

some cool dogs all around. i'm more of a cat person, my girlfriend insisted on a dog. i'll admit they have more expression for the most part. cats just have a "what the fuck, motherfucker?" look when you photograph them. actually, that's all the time.

c

just a beast of a camera is all... worth more than my car :)

Guest Iain C
Dogs ftw, they're the most honest creatures on the planet as far as I know

Biggest load of bollocks in the world. Our dog, whilst presenting a loving, affectionate and loyal face to the family, has eaten entire Christmas cakes, more shoes than I can count, and even killed and ate one of our chickens a few weeks ago. All that was left was a foot! Honest my arse; that dog is downright deceitful.

Ha! A couple of friends of my parents have got a dog that steals even cups of butter from the table and eats the whole things! He's well neurotic, always restless.

Guest abusivegeorge
unavngivetm.jpg

Loving your dogs ability to spray piss in the wind.

Edit: I see now, it's his tail.

Edited by abusivegeorge

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah dogs will raid you fridge, not honest at all.

plus they hang out with homeless people

dogs can look fairly smart sometimes but at the end of the day they can't be arsed to clean up their own shit or pish.

lazy no good for nothing shit in the street and make you stand it it wankers.

and they like to jump in the river while one is fishing, uncontrolable flee riden fish scaring smelly when wet bastards.

the ones that look like wolves are smart but i bet they still have stinking breath

Guest Gary C
Dogs ftw, they're the most honest creatures on the planet as far as I know

Biggest load of bollocks in the world. Our dog, whilst presenting a loving, affectionate and loyal face to the family, has eaten entire Christmas cakes, more shoes than I can count, and even killed and ate one of our chickens a few weeks ago. All that was left was a foot! Honest my arse; that dog is downright deceitful.

Whisper is a stain upon all Canine-kind.

Guest Adjective
man i don't like this thread i keep thinking that smile.jpg picture is gonna come up. O___O demons are real

i read that and actually got a rush of fear from stomach -> chest. i think i'm still in that half dream state after waking up

yeah dogs will raid you fridge, not honest at all.

plus they hang out with homeless people

i saw this video and had to post it on watmm: