IGNORED

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Rubin Farr

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

Thought it was a bit shit but I don't like Tim Burton or Alice In Wonderland so I don't know what I was expecting.

girlfriend and I saw it. Agree with Franklin on the meh.

Girlfriend enjoyed it. It was fine, I guess... but why the fuck does Johnny Depp have to start talking in bullshit accents all the time? Shit is just unnecessary. And Tim Burton, please, for the love of fuck, stop casting your girl in films. Why put her in a roll that makes her head bigger than it already is? Her forehead is a tumor.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Girlfriend enjoyed it. It was fine, I guess... but why the fuck does Johnny Depp have to start talking in bullshit accents all the time? Shit is just unnecessary. And Tim Burton, please, for the love of fuck, stop casting your girl in films. Why put her in a roll that makes her head bigger than it already is? Her forehead is a tumor.

Was he doing two different accents on purpose or what? I didn't get it and it was daft.

oh and also the fucking FUTTERWACK, way to confirm that this film is a bizarre turd right at the end. and then once more at the very very end

watching the trailer of this made me do a big MEH, will not be seeing this anytime soon. looked uninspired, or like burton doing that burton shit again. dude seriously need to stop hiring his wife and depp in his movies and do something completely different.

Yeah, how did the jabberwocky turn out? Does it look as badass as the Tenniel illustrations?

I have to admit from what I've seen so far, this doesn't look quite as good as I was hoping.

Guest hahathhat

i have faith in this movie

i have not seen it yet

i hope it does not disappoint

i have not read the thread

Guest Backson

i have faith in this movie

i have not seen it yet

i hope it does not disappoint

i have not read the thread

i end up avoiding alot of threads just so my childish glee isn't destroyed.

depp and helena b c were the best part of the movie, you fucking asshole.

he was talking in crazy accents...b/c he's MAD you dumbfuck.

and her head was big b/c her acting was fucking excellent, that's what happens when you're acting is good you fucking vagina dick

Guest inteeliguntdesign

i generally dont like remakes of books when i'm particularly attached to the book. my own imagination was a big part of those books. i dont want someone filling in the blanks i filled in years ago. that said, i cant say how emotionally attached i am to alice in wonderland. so i might watch it. wont go out my way though.

depp and helena b c were the best part of the movie, you fucking asshole.

he was talking in crazy accents...b/c he's MAD you dumbfuck.

and her head was big b/c her acting was fucking excellent, that's what happens when you're acting is good you fucking vagina dick

I will fight you in the street for this.

p.s

Helena in an Egg Roll.

cant fault burton for employing his wife.

i think you easily can, if his wife is appropriate for a role more power to him. if his wife is inappropriate for a role then he shouldn't hire her. Sadly this has been the case in pretty much every role he's casted her in besides Planet of the apes. Joel Coen doesn't cast Frances in every female lead for a reason, she wouldn't be appropriate for them.

Hey Nick... how you doin, buddy?

That's cute, da little fuckin message you left me.

mmmmm ahhh. Patron mother fucker, that's all that's in my blood, know i'm sayin? Thats all I drink!

Don't know what the fuck you guys are prolly drinkin...Miller Light fuuuckin...uh, Natty Ice?!. Whatever the fuck you guys drink up there cause you guys are from Chicago, you guys don't know how to do it, know whamsayin?

You guys are all pussy.

Next time I come up there, I'm prolly sleep in your dorm room.. Imma beat the fuck out of your roommate..take his bed! ya know?

cause uh, lets be honest..

I'm prolly one of the most toughest mother fuckers you know.

I fuck niggas up.

INCLUDING YOU, NICK.

So now...

I'll come up there and prolly smack a couple of your teachers...the professors...the RAs....DA DEANS!

I don't give a fuck, cause I get shit done!

I pop up in this shit mother fucker! know whamsayin?

Guest Fishtank

I watched this 3 minute review of all of Tim Burton's movies and he really fell off after Mars Attacks

I know not many people liked Mars Attacks but I did...

i hated mars attacks when i first saw it but now i realize it was his last truly good and unique film, something about everything he's done afterwards seems very very rushed and not thought out. Sweeny Todd was OK, it was a step up but still very kind of cookie cutter tim burton. Ed wood is one of my top 5 films of all time. 'pull the strings!'

edit: bonus points in Mars Attacks for having a character wear an Alien Sex Fiend t-shirt the whole time

Archived