IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009...steve-ruda.html

edit: 37 Members: Stoppit, Donkey Rhubarb, Chogg, kokoon, tec, Overand, Adjective, joshier, doorjamb, Funktion, beariksson, fox, omgyjya_switch7, Etch, kaen, scones to die for, BCM, Bread, tauboo, Obel, boris, Bubba69, awkwardsilence, Hanratty, chaosmachine, Rogue Combine, Dan C, hobo d, assegai, rowla, chris moss acid, Solo Strike, hahathhat, Wall Bird, Abuse, spike, Awepittance

Guest hahathhat

apparently, a piece of his nose broke off and travelled through his bloodstream into his heart.

rip.

51 User(s) are reading this topic (12 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

35 Members: Jimbob, kokoon, Enter a new display name, Adjective, boris, placidburp, 277: 930-933, chaosmachine, chris moss acid, tec, Overand, omgyjya_switch7, Dan C, tauboo, SPD², beariksson, Etch, Donkey Rhubarb, joshier, Funktion, fox, kaen, scones to die for, Bread, Obel, Bubba69, awkwardsilence, Hanratty, assegai, rowla, Solo Strike, Wall Bird, Abuse, spike, Awepittance

I guess this is one arrest he won't get out of.

But in all seriousness it is quite a shock, and I'm sure it has impacted people's life in a horrific way, and we should take some time out to think about these people, and give them our prayers. I must say it's come quite out of the blue, I didn't think he had anything wrong with him, but it's become quite clear over the last couple of minutes that no matter if he lives or has died, that his heart is bad, it's bad, it's really really bad.

...his heart is bad, it's bad, it's really really bad.

lol

16aa0co.jpg

That .gif is reversed

edit:

[updated at 3:15 p.m.: Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times.]

Michael Jackson may have been a hero to most,

but he never meant shit to me.

Most of my heroes aint appeared on no stamp.

He best not die! I've only just worked out I can call him The Crèche Prince of Bel Air! :cry:

fucking lol. aw man i'm pretty cut up over this though

say what you like about his long, slow 10+ year spiral round the edge of the drain, this man made some fucking excellent music. he was one of the rare few who seemed to be born with some sort of innate understanding of rhythm in his bones.

edit: my younger brother's birthday is september 11. you think you have fucking problems solo strike? tiny violin.

Archived