• Ectomorph
    • Mesomorph
    • Endomorph

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Ecto-Meso

But since being mostly abstinent from the booze, more meso, I'm a hefty cunt now (not fat).

i also thought there would be more endos then mesos... to be fair, i have been endo about 4 years ago, then down to meso, then back up to endo towards the end of 2007 and now just under meso... but i don't want to be ecto!

Guest abusivegeorge

Ecto is faggotry, thats why I'm going to keep off the drink and continue into my mesomorphism. I'll be one big sober throbbing muscle.

I put endomorph but I'm not very fat... so maybe between that and the one before it... I don't know if I put on muscle easily, I have quite thin, weak limbs. I probably put on fat easily, I used to be A LOT chubbier, but I also lost that fat very easily... so I don't really know where I fit...

I put endomorph but I'm not very fat... so maybe between that and the one before it... I don't know if I put on muscle easily, I have quite thin, weak limbs. I probably put on fat easily, I used to be A LOT chubbier, but I also lost that fat very easily... so I don't really know where I fit...

get ripped and beat up nerdy faggots who don't like animation.

Guest Iain C

I remember J Swift once trying to guess my body type, my height, and my hair colour by my posting style. This was before I became a consumate camwhore. He got one out of three correct: I am an ectomorph.

the categories as described on page one seem biased towards mesomorph, in that they say "Hard body with well defined muscles" when that seems to be completely irrelevant. Can you not be an out of shape mesomorph? It seems to only be about metabolism, really.

i think i'm a half in-shape half out-of-shape meso.

It's true that most people are a mix of two body types, but some famous examples of mesomorphs are:

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Wills, Andre Agassi,Mark Wahlberg...so yeah if you look like them, congrats.

Ectomorphic: characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; receding chin, usually referred to as slim.

Mesomorphic: characterized by large bones, solid torso, low fat levels, wide shoulders with a narrow waist.

Endomorphic: characterized by increased fat storage, a wide waist and a large bone structure.

Guest Gary C
It's true that most people are a mix of two body types, but some famous examples of mesomorphs are:

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Wills, Andre Agassi,Mark Wahlberg...so yeah if you look like them, congrats.

Schwarzenegger, at least, has stated before that he was an ectomorph in his younger years and trained himself into a meso. See: Rainier Wolfcastle.

Archived