IGNORED

...so i'm about to go out on an idm nerd date...

sinicalypse

I just got a chance to actually listen to that mp3 and I laughed my shit off.

are you tweaked out or just insane?

What I've been doing every day for fun is I wake up and play basketball and exercise and then blaze one, rub one out.

I love how you outlined your daily routine to him lmfao

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a text message this morning at 2:45am like "hey i'm on the way... r u still there?!@"

so he waits a whole day, til the middle of the next night, then texts me like hey sorry the message got caught in digital congestion and i'm supposed to text back like "hahah damn dude" and we reschedule... but fuck that. this kid has nothing to offer me and/or my lifeforce to improve it on a day-to-day basis, i was just trying to be nice.

i mean whys this gotta happen to me?!@ i see a guy walking down the street in an ae hoodie and blurt out "that's a fucking proper hoodie, mate" and want to high five him as he's walking by like no stride is broken.. thats all i wanted out of this kid, and instead he wants my number so i break him off some real and he's like let's hang out and i'm sure and now all of a sudden its like...weird. you see why i made the post?!@ the connotations are legit.

fret not man, i aint normal, thats why im gonna make it =D

Archived