IGNORED

Arovane

Capsaicin

Guest theSun

i like pretty much all of it. tides is a little boring, but decent nonetheless. lillies sounds alittle more poppy than his older stuff, but i really enjoy all arovane that i've heard. i own icol diston (original), atol scrap, occer silicad, tides and lillies.

nothing profound like ae, no ridiculous edits like afx, but his style is his own and he does it quite well.

Lillies is a real gem, one for the early hours of the morning as the sun comes up.

Second the shout on Aer Valid (collab with Phonem) - Suffer is a cracking track.

• 2 years later...

Get AER (valid) and Atol Scrap

Both of theme are pretty Ae sounding if your into that type of IDM

just got Aer from Bleep, it's pretty nice. a bit more diverse than the Phonem cd i have (Hydroelectric). the more subdued track and sections of tracks are quite well done.

also, resurrecting 2 year old threads FTW

Arovane is a solid 'IDM' constituent with an excellent use of harpsichord-like voicings on his melodies!

I am selling a bunch of Arovane CDs right now on eBay right now for cheaper than you'll see them anywhere else!

Check this link if you're interested... http://bit.ly/INfbEo

Atol Scrap (Idm) --> Tides (Ambient) --> Lilies (Idm/ambient/pop)

He hasn't made anything I dislike.

AND MAKE MORE MUSIC UWE!!!!!!

Anyone wanting more Uwe should scour the web for an untitled 14 track album he made in 1999, supposedly set for release at CCO and canceled for whatever reason. No one knows exactly where it leaked, but rumors say the label did it themselves. Either way, I've had it for years and I can definitely confirm that it's real Arovane and not just fakes. I also have an exhaustively complete collection of all of his remixes and non-album tracks, and none of these 14 songs appear anywhere else. Musically it sounds like a followup to the Icol Diston sound - and since Tides and Lilies were massive departures from that template, that may be the reason why it never got released.

Please Make a decent effort to find it, it's a beautiful record and deserves to be appreciated by his fans.

Archived