IGNORED

The holy union of bathroomery

impakt

Guest southside jim

beating off on the toilet is some old-school shit...I had to stop because the top cover of the toilet (that flat rectangular piece of porcelain you take off to fuck with the toilet's insides) would move and make so much fucking noise. then i'd find myself purposely opening up the bathroom drawers and turning on the faucet just to make it sound like i was actually fucking doing something in there other than jerking it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I wouldn't want my brain to associate having an orgasm with the typical toilet smells and sensations.

It prepares you for licking pussy.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I wouldn't want my brain to associate having an orgasm with the typical toilet smells and sensations.

It prepares you for licking pussy.

Yeah, I guess if you live in a land with no showers or toilet paper.

Guest Lube Saibot

Yes but the arsehole has a nice, clean, precise cut off point and exit wound, the fanny's a bit messier.

lol

also

shitting dick nipples

Guest Lube Saibot

I heard that when you fart with a shaved ass, the fart feels like it's kinda squeezed between both cheeks and it's very uncomfortable

every fart feels like a timid shart. and instead of the classic, comforting prrrrrbbftttt sound you get this weird fucking wet clap sound.

Archived