IGNORED

The holy union of bathroomery

impakt

the first time i ever spunked was on the bog... i had a multiple toiletgasm (about 5 or 6 in a row) but with no spuzz emission and without my boner subsiding, then on the 6th or 7th time i got a bingo and the floodgates were opened. tried to achieve that again soon after but it never happened. nowadays i have to put my face right down in the pan, just after ive taken a shit, to even get a semi-on

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to get nice bum bumbles when youre sitting down and the fart gets stuck between your cheeks and you can rock it back and forth up and down your crease... my arsecrack is like a shit encrusted thatched cottage roof now so no chance of that anymore

FML

Guest abusivegeorge

i used to get nice bum bumbles when youre sitting down and the fart gets stuck between your cheeks and you can rock it back and forth up and down your crease... my arsecrack is like a shit encrusted thatched cottage roof now so no chance of that anymore

FML

Fucking lol, same here bro (althought you probably know that).

FML

Fucking lol, same here bro (althought you probably know that).

no . no i didn't. always good to know though.

also. bumbles = bubbles

i was in the woods once taking a shit and i crouched down at an angle where i ended up just shitting right into my shorts. this turned me on so i fucked an oak tree, then listened to an unreleased tycho track called moonshine megarainbow while i pulled bark out of my ravaged penis.

:facepalm:

Guest abusivegeorge

i was in the woods once taking a shit and i crouched down at an angle where i ended up just shitting right into my shorts. this turned me on so i fucked an oak tree, then listened to an unreleased tycho track called moonshine megarainbow while i pulled bark out of my ravaged penis.

Fucking what lol

Fucking what lol

idm.

my friend once shit too low in a patch of poison ivy while drunk. he had a rash all up in his crack, bad times.

the first time i ever spunked was on the bog... i had a multiple toiletgasm (about 5 or 6 in a row) but with no spuzz emission and without my boner subsiding, then on the 6th or 7th time i got a bingo and the floodgates were opened. tried to achieve that again soon after but it never happened. nowadays i have to put my face right down in the pan, just after ive taken a shit, to even get a semi-on

i think you're talking about masturbation here but i'm just not sure

Guest abusivegeorge

i think you're talking about masturbation here but i'm just not sure

Yeah I got a bit confused at having to put your head right down in the pan thing? I think maybe he is trying to suck his own cock, and thats the only way he can really get a boner anymore.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yes but why are you putting your head down there to get a semi on? Are you saying you need to smell your own shit to get a semi on?

Archived