IGNORED

British Culture

Guest ezkerraldean

i think people reading watmm will get a greater sense of englishness than any tourist guide can give. our arms are open to you dastardly foreign cunts.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking as a Brit, with bad teeth of course, i find it funny how this forum is totally all about British electronic music, but most of the people who post here are American.

you do all know that you'd all have an infinitely better country with infinitley better music in it if you'd have just let us win that war, right?

shame on you Yankees lol

As long as elvis and the black people didn't loose their mojo as being English folk, during that whole inventing everything time period, you might have a point, but then there's Australia and Canada as an example

Edited by marf

Story I overheard in a British pub:

"See, the thing about Dave is.... He won't 'urt ya.... he'll kill ya!"

Safe to say that Dave is pretty badass.

shit man, don't mess with dave. we should have him here as a moderator, he'd put things straight

tshirtmdavewhite400.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Story I overheard in a British pub:

"See, the thing about Dave is.... He won't 'urt ya.... he'll kill ya!"

Safe to say that Dave is pretty badass.

shit man, don't mess with dave. we should have him here as a moderator, he'd put things straight

tshirtmdavewhite400.jpg

This is what I predict the four year old heavy smoker to look like in 20 years, if he's not dead.

bangers and mash

You know, a year ago, I would have thought that meant people having sex and potato paste.

And now a year later you KNOW it means people having sex and potato paste!

i luv so much about the britsh. Make no mistake.

Ambien is the strangest drug. Makes you forget things. I made a bunch of posts here I don't rememberer posting at all.

Edited by marf

Guest abusivegeorge

Ambien is the strangest drug. Makes you forget things. I made a bunch of posts here I don't rememberer posting at all.

don't even get me started. ask george...

lol, yea, it's fuckin weird.

Guest ezkerraldean

Cup O' Tea

my god, canadians don't get the whole tea thing! ye cannae get a good cup there

when my parents first emigrated a couple of years back, they had loads of plumbing bullshit done to their new house. they offered the plumbers a cup of tea, and then found out that the two plumbers had, knowing their customers were brits, previously made bets on how long it would be before such an offer was made to them. lol

Edited by ezkerraldean