IGNORED

WATMM Anti-Hangover Suggestions and Sobriety-Enhancing Thread

jeremymacgregor87

oh right well if you havent even gone to bed yet just force two pints of water down you. also, man up. one bottle of scotch isnt gonna do you that much damage unless you mix it.

the only cure for hangover:

after party, before going to sleep: drink as much water as you can

after waking up and not taking the advice #1 seriously: drink more water, eat soup and get that body moving!!

yeah, lots of water before bed, put a towel down if you're really fucked up and think you might piss the bed, put a towel over your tv so you dont piss on your tv.

the only TRUE cure of a hangover is more alcohol. red wine is my favorite AM hangover drink. i'm usually flying after half a bottle.

Guest Barricade

eat chocolate when you wake up! i eat a sandwich with chocolate sprinkles when im hungover. its a dutch thing i guess.

Guest ezkerraldean

dissolvable vitamin tablet, alkaseltzer, paracetamol and two pro plus, all ground up in a glass of half water half orange juice. drink.

yeah, lots of water before bed, put a towel down if you're really fucked up and think you might piss the bed, put a towel over your tv so you dont piss on your tv.

this made me lol.

but yeah, it's all about the water. i usually try to drink one litre or at least half litre, even though i know i'll have to wake up to take a piss multiple times. never pissed the bed while drunk.

Raw oysters with hot sauce and another drink. I dunno why but this always makes me feel better if I can stomach it. Either that or it will make you puke which will also make you feel better.

1. Lots of water and protein.

2. Hair of the dog. I know the last thing you want to do is start drinking again, but have a couple beers and you'll be fine.

Guest abusivegeorge

a bottle of coke and a bacon roll.

man knows

Seriously though, this is the best, after a heavy night of drinking you're body is going to be needing sugar to keep momentum, food for energy, and bacon/bread is a great stomach lining food.

For me though, being an alcoholic, I did nothing but drink, 24 hours a day, and this never sufferred a hangover.

thus*

water before bed and after. foods high in fat, like a big greasy omelete with bacon and sausage. no coffee till later as it'll just dry you out even more. gatorade often helps, them elecrolytes give you energy without the diuretic effect. but water is number one.

Guest abusivegeorge

water before bed and after. foods high in fat, like a big greasy omelete with bacon and sausage. no coffee till later as it'll just dry you out even more. gatorade often helps, them elecrolytes give you energy without the diuretic effect. but water is number one.

Most factful post of watmm 2009 so far.

Well, fact per sentence ratio anyway, well compact essines, I like it.

Archived