IGNORED

Irari

Guest abusivegeorge

but thanksfully with out much fuel they burn out fast. you see a few sparks here and there from them but for the most part, harmless.

God, I wish that was true.

No it's true mnay threads ruined tonight by people moaning and pissing, they moan and piss and the more I will fucking post shit to piss them off, if they do that (coz they obviously cannot ignore me).

4 or 5 threads ruined by their crap tonight, would have been totally unharmed if they'd just shut up and got on with it, and ignored me, like they usually do anyway, but they couldn't. There would have been 2 or 3 posts from me in each thread conversing in what is known as "banter" with a couple of other members, but they couldn't leave it.

I guess it depends on what you definition of "ruining a thread" is. I know, for a lot of people on the board, commenting on almost every post and having conversations in threads that should be saved for instant messaging would be considered "ruining a thread". Now different people handle annoyances like these in different ways. Some people ignore the source of their annoyance hoping things will change. Some confront the source to expedite change quicker. So, you see I think some of these people that you say should just ignore you have done so for a long time and are realizing that this is a unproductive strategy. And the fact that your answer to people complaining is that you'll post even more to piss them off kind of confirms what these people are saying.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Not at all, quite often I will say back on topic, or apologise as I have gone a little wayward and realised. Quite often the banter in general is actually with the OP, and I never get complaints from the OP's either, it's always the same 5 people, who I've come to realise treat other watmm members on here like shit too. (Maybe I have not actually seen it, but I've certainly been told after todays events). Your post Takeshi has been far more productive with regards to me at looking at my posting behaviour than anything else today, the matter in question is not what pissed me off, merely the way that people express themselves in an extremely arrogant and aggresive manner. Thankyou for talking to me like an adult, and in future I will be more conscious of what I'm posting, and trying not to waver into personal conversations in threads.

Not at all, quite often I will say back on topic, or apologise as I have gone a little wayward and realised. Quite often the banter in general is actually with the OP, and I never get complaints from the OP's either, it's always the same 5 people, who I've come to realise treat other watmm members on here like shit too. (Maybe I have not actually seen it, but I've certainly been told after todays events). Your post Takeshi has been far more productive with regards to me at looking at my posting behaviour than anything else today, the matter in question is not what pissed me off, merely the way that people express themselves in an extremely arrogant and aggresive manner. Thankyou for talking to me like an adult, and in future I will be more conscious of what I'm posting, and trying not to waver into personal conversations in threads.

also maybe refer to this page of stats george...

12.5% out of hundreds of members!

(a friendly heads up)

(a friendly heads up)

oh wow I'm in the top 5 :wub:

(a friendly heads up)

how did you find that page. i was looking for it the other day and i had to give up. i even looked in the help section which i had never noticed, and saw the bit about "my assistant" which is where it used to be, but i can't see a link to my assistant either. also 12.5% of total posts (and 3 times more than the 2nd most prolific poster) is quite excessive. that would shame me into going outdoors for a while. there have been a few occasions in the past (when i could locate these stats myself) where i have noticed that i've notched up around 90 posts in 24hrs and i have cringed and turned the internets off.

Guest Stoppit

You can find the stats screen by going to the main forums page. Scroll down, and it's in the thin blue bar just above the active users list.

I've hardly posted at all recently, so I don't think I'll be featuring heavily.

You do realize Irari was Trent Reznor's dupe account? Well done on scaring away one of the few rock stars who still post here.

Watmm is tearing itself apart, and all the LTMs can do is preen and cackle from their gilded cage, like pet harpies.

And as for the plebs, you try and raise their class consciousness, but do they listen? No, they just weep like teased vaginas.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol @ the trent Reznor, you've pulled that before son ;).

I'm not going to be pushed out by abunch of internet fags so keep on coming mother fuckers.

Might I refer you to my reply that I gave to Takeshi, maybe none of you read it?

BTW it's all of the complianing fagots that are the reason my post count was so high yesterday, it would have been a good 50 posts shorter had all of that not happenned. So keep on coming coz it'll just happen again today if you carry on.

Bless you.

This is not aimed at Keltoi.

Also I am the biggest internet faggot.

And you won't take that from me either.

Guest Enter a new display name

so youve learned absolutely nothing and youre going to keep trolling?

George went from Level 70 troll to Level 99 troll since this thread acted like an expansion pack on him.

Guest abusivegeorge

so youve learned absolutely nothing and youre going to keep trolling?

George went from Level 70 troll to Level 99 troll since this thread acted like an expansion pack on him.

ahahaha well its no surprise. hes gotten some mad pulls lately. some serious aggro, def.

I shall keep on posting in my usual fashion 420, however I shall take on board what Takeshi said exactly like I said in my reply to him.

Enter, exactly my point.

I'm ok with me, so I really don't care what other people think, if they want to get wound up that is up to them, fair play, none of my business really. It's just a classic case of watmm always needing someone to pick on, it's kool I accept that, people can't handle life on lifes terms, it's a shame.

I'm ok with me, so you guys carry on not being ok with me (or yourselves).

Archived