IGNORED

psychological confusion paradox

vamos scorcho

Guest abusivegeorge

WE ARE ALL COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY INSIGNIFICANT SO JUST ENJOY YOURSELF AND FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

This man speaks most sense.

Although being insignificant, we all have an extremely important role in life, but there are billions of us, so by comparison, lets just all chill the fuck.

vamos, weren't you passionately promoting the use of lsd for mind expansion and the curing of negativaty in the world, etc? sounds like maybe you broke something in the process.

i'm not poking fun btw, just checking if i'm thinking of the right guy.

lol, i think this guy actually is me. :blush: And i don't do LSD, only LSA. I'm switching to 2CI though (just need a fucking scale taht has'nt been shipped yet).

If you want something out of life, you have to make it happen, you can't rely on fate or some other external force to make it happen for you.

because you can't find LSD at your local garden centre. Also I'm traditionnally against chemicals for two reasons : the first is that you can't be sure about the dosage(unless you get me some good old sandoz pill). The second one is that you can't be sure about the compound(s) you're about to take. OK. As I've said i'm switching to 2CI (Shulgin made me want to try it ) though. Basically i'm in a situation that overrides the previous rules. I've found a site that sells various RCs. Some chemists say their products are 99,8% pure. +Given that their marketing strategy rely on offering a variety of substances, i'm pretty sure i will only get 2C-I.

And LSD gives me the munchies.

fair enough, just make sure that site is legit first man haha

nah that's ok i've received the thing (+i doubt you can find lower than €50 for 500mg). But the scale hasn't shipped yet (i ordered from a site that sells : paper for rolling joint, piercings material, crack pipes, and scales. Huge mistake).

Guest Franklin

i really only want serious answers, not that i can't tolerate jokes but if you're making one please make it obvious so i don't get more confused. or something

i see a psychiatrist and psychologist but am not always convinced that they have the final say in the world. i believe there is a line between psychology and spirituality

so if you're willing to put a bit of thought into helping a stranger,

the facts:

A. I consider myself a very spiritual person, leaning towards spirituality and away from science, but cherishing science as well.

B. I am on anti-psychotic medicine, Zyprexa, though I have never been told what my diagnosis is by my doctor (a leading professional brilliant man, the best I've seen, and I've seen several)

C. I believe I am paranoid, though I am quite aware of my paranoia and question everything that I think several times over before really thinking it

D. For instance, I had a sort of revelation the other night that God was helping me through my problems. I connected with Christianity for several hours, and felt that I had found a faith for myself. I believed completely that this was my answer. The answer told me that if I trusted it, I would be OK. I must ask this question, even if it is immoral for me to ask it, it must be done, for if I don't ask it now, I will never know the answer and will continue to either sin or be confused or fail myself by listening to my thoughts too much.

an example of a situation where this question comes into my mind. this is but one moment in a day full of moments like these. i listen to existence, the universe, and believe that the chaos speaks to me. but how do i find a balance? should i always listen to the chaos? should i have faith in this belief? or should i continue to question it?

example:

I go to put a song up on my soundcloud page. The page fails to load for the first time in a week. I do not put the song up because this is a signal that I should not put the song up. I have projected my unconscious mind onto the dream of the world, and visa versa, and the world is quite literally guiding me towards the correct destination. At least I believe this.

but other times:

the world will tell me something that I very, very much don't know what to do about. today I went to download the Peel Session by Boards of Canada so that I could make a remix of Happy Cycling for my page, and again the page failed to load. I believed strongly and desired strongly to carry through with the remix, but had doubts as to whether or not it was the correct path for me. Part of me wishes I wasn't so conscious of the spiritual realm, because I believe there is great truth to it.

Will it pay off for me to get more in tune with these messages, and steer my life towards them? Or will it lead me into an intense paranoia that will be worse than anything I've experienced yet? It can sound like insane ramblings to somebody, and it almost sounds that way to me, what I've written here, but from my perception it has grown to make a great deal of sense.

anyway, paranoia sucks. mental disease in general is a serious bitch, though i thank god that I have it in some ways. it can hurt, but it can also feel incredible.

FUCK

Based on the medication you likely either have severe depression with maybe Schizotypal personality disorder, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. You should ask your psych which diagnosis so that you can maybe read up on it if he thinks you are fit to do so.

A great many people describe symptoms similar to yours IE the world sending you "messages" on what or what not to do (like a song download failing leading you to belive that you were not meant to listen to said song). You can think of this as your brain forcing meaning or control on the world. It also shows up in obsessive-compulsive disorder-- these people will for example tap light-switches a certain amounts of times consistently before they turn them on or else they THINK something they dislike will happen. This gives them a sense of control over their destiny and a way to reduce anxiety. While you may or may not have anxiety your brain may be doing something similar.

Is the world giving you "signs" or some advantage on how to navigate your life?? Likely not. Ask you psych on what sort of approach you can take to deal with these "messages."

Archived