IGNORED

what's for breakfast

Fred McGriff

what's for breakfast in heaven  

60 members have voted

1. 1. what the fuck is for breakfast in heaven dont make me ask again

• breakfat burrito
    • biscuits and gravy (and a side of bacon or sausage if needed)
    • full english barf-fest

it's rice you fucking ignorant fuck. i wake up to see you fucking close-minded hateful selfish chavs mouthing off over things you haven't even tried. i'm a cosmopolitan citizen of the breakfast world and you fucking chavs--you ludd, you keltoi, abusivegeorge, kaen-- are fucking inbred racist hicks. i've tried and enjoyed your breakfasts but these ones take huge shits on your faggot assed breakfasts oh my god i am so angry right now at the pure degradation and ignorance.

troon can you please not post in any of my threads any more you fucking ignorant troll/dupe

last post

joyrex please delete my account

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

so the orange stuff is grated carrot???

so the orange stuff is grated carrot???

spanish rice?

Yes, that's Spanish rice - depending on how much tomato was used in making it, it sometimes looks more orange than say pinkish orange. There's a million ways to make rice more flavourful that way.

it's also heavenly when mixed with the refried beans. also if the plate is prepared correctly you can just swirl everything together and stuff in a tortilla and it will be amazing. mexican modular

Guest abusivegeorge

it's rice you fucking ignorant fuck. i wake up to see you fucking close-minded hateful selfish chavs mouthing off over things you haven't even tried. i'm a cosmopolitan citizen of the breakfast world and you fucking chavs--you ludd, you keltoi, abusivegeorge, kaen-- are fucking inbred racist hicks. i've tried and enjoyed your breakfasts but these ones take huge shits on your faggot assed breakfasts oh my god i am so angry right now at the pure degradation and ignorance.

troon can you please not post in any of my threads any more you fucking ignorant troll/dupe

last post

LOL

2006_11_gravy.jpg

I would feel uneasy about serving this to a dog for breakfast

186228347_3cb88c216d.jpg

As for this... it's like the most vulgar, lowest common denominator of food, like the culinary equivalent of Will and Grace

What is that cheese made of?

wtf LUDD you're the only heathen here. Comparing that delectable mexican meal to Will & muthafuckin Grace is a travesty. That pic of the biscuts & gravy didn't look too bad either, although the biscuts seemed a bit vrispy or something, more like english muffins, but it's hard to tell. Braintree - fuck off. Mushroom gravy? Fuck the fuck off hippie.

last post

LOL at the English trying to tell us about what's good food

Guest abusivegeorge

Bob Dobalina knows his breakfasts.

Those black things are black pudding, made from pigs blood. and pepper. Delicious stuff, used to eat it a lot, but don't anymore.

last post

lol.

i fuckin just fuckin gave you my fuckin favourite fuckin brekky and fuckin asked what the fuck fuckin biscuits are in your fuckin neck of the fuckin woods, and while you're fuckin at it please fuckin tell me what the fuck that fuckin gravy fuckin stuff fuckin consists of for fuckin fuck's sake! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

and did i get a fuckin answer? did i fuck.

who the fuck eats baked beans with breakfast?

if we ever decide to war with you brits, im volunteering the front line.

fuck you and your nonsense breakfasts.

Guest abusivegeorge

who the fuck eats baked beans with breakfast?

if we ever decide to war with you brits, im volunteering the front line.

fuck you and your nonsense breakfasts.

Who the fuck eats baby sick on breadcrumbs?

See you on the line!

:diablo:

Archived