IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - Jinjanoon Bus

Atop

cheers man! i don't think your zip file link will work cos of our hotlinking protection, but if people follow the link at the bottom of this post they'll go to the correct place.

l_17901cc608f04086900dae1fb74564a3.jpg

ACP063 wAgAwAgA - Jinjanoon Bus

"OK

I said I was gonna do this in January 09 but I got sidetracked. Quite a bit. I've wanted to get these tunes out for ages so it's good to finally be rid of them :)" - Waga

1_pheminex

2_the_wolf

3_muddy_dub

4_mayfair_gunn_juice_dub

5_transformation_buckeye

6_shit_lighter_dub

7_sleepwalker

8_freedom-mode

9_beeg_spenda

Download it here : http://www.acroplane.co.uk/node/692

Guest Barricade

it working ok for me. i'll upload it all to archive.org later so we have an alternative download link.

the zip of mrepsican is corrupt, i had to download the individual mp3s.

+the wolf (BASS!!!) and transformation buckeye are SICK.

only some computers can open archive.org zips. they're espcially bad for macs. its a long running problem. thats why i spend the money on our own webspace too.

i never have any problems with our own zips or the archive ones.

I have a mac, and I had no problem with either zip file. Strange.

I had an issue with "Big Bad" from Automatic Tasty for awhile, but not anymore.

This album is awesome, by the way.

Guest Otto Krat

I liked mrepsican more but I am glad to see his music is evolving anyway, and in a pretty interesting way too.

Amazing such artists release their music for free.

I am looking at YOU Richard.D.James! :diablo:

I liked mrepsican more but I am glad to see his music is evolving anyway, and in a pretty interesting way too.

i may be spreading false information here but im pretty sure the tracks on this EP, well at least 2 of them were made before the stuff on Mrepsican

he makes a lot of different material and it's all great

Guest splagawaga

i may be spreading false information here but im pretty sure the tracks on this EP, well at least 2 of them were made before the stuff on Mrepsican

he makes a lot of different material and it's all great

i meant to post something about that sooner but i kept forgetting. i think every track on this album apart from maybe mayfair gunn juice was written before mrepsican. slightly broken chronology but it had to happen that way. as soon as i get my laptop im gonna put all my older acid stuff up as an album too, then all the old aphex rip off twee melody kiddie idm stuff from my teenage years :) working backwards. as soon as all the tunes are online and freely available i can move on and make something new and different. then the sound can evolve.

thanks again for all the comments and feedback.

Archived