IGNORED

I love you just a souvenir.

karmakramer

Guest Calx Sherbet

the beginning of glass road makes me think of a shopping mall, or a department store.

and other parts of JAS remind me of the brave little toaster. i have no clue why

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Potential Govaner love?

I like this track a lot, the bit at 2:02 blows my mind. Potential Govaner and Star Time 2 are my favourite from the album.

Yuh I like the ending..

My fav part tho is 1:22-1:50

You gotta be a dormant human being to not get off to that part. Makes me want to fuck a whale in the ass with a chinese monkey.

No Potential Govaner love?

I like this track a lot, the bit at 2:02 blows my mind. Potential Govaner and Star Time 2 are my favourite from the album.

Yuh I like the ending..

My fav part tho is 1:22-1:50

You gotta be a dormant human being to not get off to that part. Makes me want to fuck a whale in the ass with a chinese monkey.

Lol

Well this album is the first I heard from Squarepusher, I didn't even know he first was making drill'n'bass and all that stuff (I didn't even know the meaning of drill'n'bass...Actually I still don't know the meaning of drill'n'bass, so let's forget about it).

So for me Squarepusher was a kind of hyper-modern jazzman, and I really loved Just A Souvenir. Some tracks like Star Time 2, Potential Govaner, A Real Woman or The Glass Road just killed me.

Guest peaches

I think that he succeeded, in the sense that this is his souvenir from his dream... It's as if it came from another world... The world of tom's mind.

• 2 weeks later...

used to like the first half of the lp more than the second half, but i think i've changed on that opinion. 'the glass road' is an instant classic though. not the mention the short instrumentals towards the end...

Archived