IGNORED

itt: Post artists that don't seem to be releasing music anymore but wish they were.

Guest Echo

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people keep saying Richard Devine he was on a 12" in 2008 and he said hes working on a new album.

Kit Clayton

Will we ever get another Nek Sanalet ;.;

he was 'on' a 12" ? i mean considering that his last full length was 2005 and coming up is 2010, a 5 year gap with no eps or full lengths is starting to make me wonder.

can't believe this has gone 3 pages without a single mention of :aphexsign::rhubear1::rhubear3::rhubear2:

see posts 6 and 17

Cylob could do with speeding up his output.

he's put out 3 full lengths in just as many years, how much faster do you want him to go?

Guest futuregirlfriend
Hyu
yes! it was probably a post by you that tipped me off about random walker's delight. i'd like to see more by a lot of the childisc artists come to think of it.
yeah! and Nobukazu Takemura himself hasn't put out an lp of new material since 2003

Wonder what he's been up to. He doesn't seem like someone who'd just stop. Here's his studio nine years ago http://www.somethingyoufeel.com/blog/nobukazu-takemura/

captain beefheart. for sure. if only he didnt have some kind of strange illness and live as a recluse in the desert. in fact, he might be dead now for all anyone seems to know.

“play it like a spinning triangle chasing a raccoon over gravel.”

FX Randomiz, as awepittance mentioned.. need more shit from Felix! (though it's been so long I've pretty much given up)

Also,

Arovane!!

hey ! have you heard the new stuff on soniq under the name 'the Allaphones'? it's felix working with some other guy im not familiar with and they just put out a mini LP as well as a 5cd limited edition set. IT sounds like f.x. randomize but working with all stolen samples of all music instead of synths. worth checking out for sure.

Archived