IGNORED

itt: Post artists that don't seem to be releasing music anymore but wish they were.

Guest Echo

he's put out 3 full lengths in just as many years, how much faster do you want him to go?

Or one in 2 and a half years, depending how you look at it.

Bounds Green (EP, Album) ◄ (2 versions) WéMè Records ... 2007

Formant Potaton (12xFile, MP3, Album, 320) Cylob Industries 2007

Rock The Trojan Fader (3xFile, MP3, Single, 320) Cylob Industries2007

Swampy (File, MP3, 320) Cylob Industries 2007

Trojan Fader Style (File, MP3, Album, 320) Cylob Industries 2007

Alpine Acid (6xFile, MP3, 320) Cylob Industries 2008

Late In The Day (6xFile, MP3, 320) Cylob Industries 2008

Ambient News 2009

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Public Enemy

U realise that everything that they've put out since apocalypse 91 (or greatest misses) has been complete shite?

yeah, that was more a yearning nostalgia for days of fear of a black planet and it takes a nation of millions. more stuff like that.

Hrvatski.

And it`s been a while for Keith Fullerton too.

He just put something out on No Fun

carlos giffoni / keith fullerton whitman "techno b/w 070207" long playing record

from the press release...

two very active modern electronic musicians who enjoy 20th century analog equipment deliver a document of mind expanding electronics with very different approaches. giffoni's track 'techno' is full of layered and perfectly synched synthetic rhythms matched with some very adhesive evolving sounds; creating something that somehow ends up being a homage to both early techno and harsh japanese electronics. whitman's track is a beautiful exploration of synthetic tonality and space, like a sudden massage to several areas of the brain one by one but also all at once with a little spice of musique concrete . both of these recordings share an expansive and psychedelic nature, as well as a nod to the past while moving into the future. artwork by maya miller. limited to 400.

And what happened to Jackson And His Computer Band?

He was so fucking promising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Nc0QyKe4k

agreed, although i don't listen to the debut album often i think it showed a pretty promising future. I think i saw that he was opening up at one of the Warp20 shows recently. Perhaps there is a recording of his show with new material?

Hrvatski.

And it`s been a while for Keith Fullerton too.

carlos giffoni / keith fullerton whitman "techno b/w 070207" long playing record

i just recently have been getting into KFwhitman , his ambient stuff is really good. has he done technoy stuff before?

Ha! Thanks for the heads up. Looks like it`s vinyl only though...I would really love to hear it. slsk doesn`t help. Oh well, maybe someday.

i just recently have been getting into KFwhitman , his ambient stuff is really good. has he done technoy stuff before?

I don`t think he does it now too, looks like it`s a split record. One track by Carlos Giffoni, which is that techno and other track by Fullerton, probably ambientish. At least that`s how I understand it.

Anyway, I`m glad that here is at least something going on in Fullertonland.

And what happened to Jackson And His Computer Band?

He was so fucking promising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Nc0QyKe4k

agreed, although i don't listen to the debut album often i think it showed a pretty promising future. I think i saw that he was opening up at one of the Warp20 shows recently. Perhaps there is a recording of his show with new material?

jackson is actually a huge ketamine freak and on drugs all the time, so i seriously doubt he will ever release anything else again

just check out how messed up he is in this video:

Dude wtf are you talking about? He was very clear and concise to me, despite english obviously being a 2nd language. Where did you get your info from?

OH you know how it is when you talk to people, friend of a friend and all that

Dude wtf are you talking about? He was very clear and concise to me, despite english obviously being a 2nd language. Where did you get your info from?

OH you know how it is when you talk to people, friend of a friend and all that

*sigh*

yes yes.

Guest bitroast

The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Seefeel

Slowdive

i agree with so many artists mentioned in this thread FUCK!

listened to recent interview with damon albarn and he had the blur reunion earlier this year, PLUS he's working on the new gorillaz album, plus an album with tony allen and flea, and he also still wants to do an album with good bad and queen. just a matter of getting around to it all..

Seefeel

Slowdive

listened to recent interview with damon albarn and he had the blur reunion earlier this year, PLUS he's working on the new gorillaz album, plus an album with tony allen and flea, and he also still wants to do an album with good bad and queen. just a matter of getting around to it all..

G,B&Q just recently performed on BBC Electric Proms... willing to bet there are rips of it floating around the internets

Guest beatfanatic

Seefeel

Slowdive

G,B&Q just recently performed on BBC Electric Proms... willing to bet there are rips of it floating around the internets

umm by recently do you mean in 2006? Because that was the first live show they ever did once the album was completed. They pretty much played the entire album in order at the 2006 BBC Proms. I have the bootleg if you are interested.

umm by recently do you mean in 2006? Because that was the first live show they ever did once the album was completed. They pretty much played the entire album in order at the 2006 BBC Proms. I have the bootleg if you are interested.

lol, it was just on BBC america, guess I just assumed it was recent!

Archived