IGNORED

help

Guest weed

Guest Lube Saibot

i know relationships aren't about sex but when the sex is good the relationship seems to just be that much better

and okay he has more than enough GREAT qualities

hes very interested in science, hes a good influence...has a great head on his shoulders..

and we have lots of things have in common but how do i get him interested in the thing i'm most passionate about

also this is first boy ive dated in a long time where ...we just cant talk about music. theres no discussion there on bpms or how the mix could have used this or that. also listening to 808 state seems like a chore for him. i really do love the guy and we dont plan on breaking up anytime soon

so my question to you watmm is : (any tips, suggestions, rude comments welcome)

how do i go about trying to make him at least appreciate the things i love?

You don't have passions, you're just a hipster. All of the gaps and rifts you perceive between you and him are things that he was too simple to get into it and you're pretentious enough and have low enough self-esteem to try to appropriate so you can one-up people just as simple as you who just didn't feel like putting in the effort because they don't really give a shit (and good for them). So just enjoy the guy, be thankful someone would even look at your trainwreck-ass self, and stop ending up in jail an shit like that.

or

okay, heres the deal:

i've been on this forum for over 3 years...and each hint i put out there (for example some of my inane threads that i write all the time, deadmau5, even fucking going on a jagermeister binge) of things i'm interested in..everyone always disregards that or refuses to even acknowledge. how do i stay in a relationship with people who obviously not interested in my passions? they talk about poop and can't stand any of my posts ..ect..ect. THEY DONT EVEN LIKE MY BEWBS PICS FFS! any advice how to bring up after all this time for them to start branching out? even i've been willingly interested in the things they want to show me ( how to perform a 2 handed buffwipe, all about their neckfarts and Reaktor Patches ...i even listen to Essines' black metal ffs! FUCK! maybe its just me (im sure you'd all agree to that, ha)

im racking my brain around this one...any messageboard advice watmm? (im sure this will turn into a disaster)

this^

I love how I'm getting better advice about football.

haha. poor weed.

Just talk to him. Honesty is key. There, some real advice.

poor me :( lol

yeah watmm is better at giving football advice than relationship

my two boyfriends in my life, ryan and itamar..we just always talked about music, a big part of those relatiionships but this guy ....HELPPP

we need to have a "idm intervention"

the other day i bought a jar of honey roasted peanuts. now, i rarely buy honey roasted peanuts, being diabetic and all. but i needed a little naughty snack. it's been 3 days and now the jar is half done. last jar of peanuts i bought was dry roasted and salted. they lasted me about 3 weeks, slightly less. this is unprecendented.

also, the snow is melting.

Guest abusivegeorge

the other day i bought a jar of honey roasted peanuts. now, i rarely buy honey roasted peanuts, being diabetic and all. but i needed a little naughty snack. it's been 3 days and now the jar is half done. last jar of peanuts i bought was dry roasted and salted. they lasted me about 3 weeks, slightly less. this is unprecendented.

also, the snow is melting.

Really?

Weed.

Try to talk about it.

If it is really important to you, then he needs to know and it it is up to you to initiate a conversation.

It doesn't do any good to simply try to bend yourself to his interests.

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost eight years and we had that talk.

My girlfriend initiated it years ago. She's really into jazzbands and classical musics and felt like I didn't have a great enough appreciation for them.

She brought it up and we talked it out over a long stretch of many months, but that shit is old news now.

Just be yourself and appreciate him for who he is. You can still maintain your own identity in a serious relationship.

It all starts with talking.

It's easy.

they're so good

yeah i've been eating a lot of peanuts lately as well. i know they are good for me but i think they are packing on some pounds. i'm a total peanut binger and i gotta stop, HALP

weed? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

HALP

Archived