IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

i wouldn't be surprised if by the end of these remaining 8 episodes they jump the shark even worse than the X-files did in Season's 8 and 9, lets hope it doesn't get THAT bad though. I'm embarrassed now to tell people that i loved the X-files, if i could somehow erase season 8 and 9 from history i would feel a lot better as a human being

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

Tomorrow's episode is going to be as so: Hurley, Jack and Richard all sit around a campfire at night. They tell each other their past: how Hurley became fat, how Jack fapped furiously about Kate after they broke up, until this is Richard's turn. He takes a guitar from god knows where, plays some chords and puts some more guyliner on. Expect a whole episode of flashbacks in black and white, lots of tears and BOC tunes. To be continued, tomorrow at 9, 8 central.

My prediction about this episode is:

This is going to blow like the previous episodes this season.

my thoughts on the next episode:

maybe some horrible cgi of the black rock crashing onto the island in some crazy storm

lots of banter about things that dont mean anything, clarie's birds nest head shots, jack will be mad in this episode.

pseudo cliff hanger and semi important story progression in the last 2 minutes

total number of important questions answered: 0

total number of :facepalm: : over/under is at 4

holy lol at finding out where richard gets his guyliner. :emotawesomepm9:

I'm telling you guys. Dying dream of Vietnam vet called Jacob.

The reason the milk has gone sour and mother fuckers are dying all over the place is because now Jacob has died in the dream and it's all falling apart. The dream is all smoke and mirrors. Are you with me?

The reason the milk has gone sour and mother fuckers are dying all over the place is because now Jacob has died in the dream and it's all falling apart. The dream is all smoke and mirrors. Are you with me?

will they all search for his ladder?

Well you see, the ladder leads down to the cave.

Well you see, the ladder leads down to the cave.

eureka!

i think that was possibly the best episode ever, if it was a 2 hour movie i would have left the theater satisfied. Richard is the bomb.

so the smoke is Hell, Jacob is God, and Richard is the messiah?

WTF I thought the writers promised that they weren't dead

pay attention man they aren't. that's only what man in black said.

I paid attention, that was a premature post. The episode was killer

WTF I thought the writers promised that they weren't dead

pay attention man they aren't. that's only what man in black said.

I paid attention, that was a premature post. The episode was killer

ah ok i actually thought the same thing. (WTF?!?! purgatory?!! you have to be fucking kidding me!)

Archived