IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

Guest Babar

How long before the show ends ? It's airing, right ?

starts here in 13 minutes

arbgbgbggll. i'll probably be seeing it around 5 am then (gmt+1)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

starts here in 13 minutes

oh i totally forgot it was on today.

this is what they've done to us, kids. after all the time we've invested.

lindelof and cuse for least IDM 2011

sun got hit on the head and has a variation on amnesia. this show is about television and it's cliches, there is no longer any doubt in my mind.

and I bet, like all the other cliches, they will tie it into the mythology. I bet she dies from that gunshot in the flashsideways and because of that death she ends up bleeding into the normal universe.

Guest chunky

+ sun's tits

+ claire's tits

+ lapidus' one liner

+ jin looking at pics of his daughter

- flash sideways

- nothing happens

- even good characters like widmore and ben are boring now

- crappy "i.d.m." fake season

every flash sideways that comes up, i feel like flying to california to punch damon lindelof in the face

they should do a real season 6 next year and end the show properly without this faggy character shit

we can just pretend this year never happened

i like how people come here and say shit like "i never watched this show/only seen a few episodes. what is going on? who is what and where what what, this is shit" :facepalm:

read up if your so interested. if you did then you'd know that the end is still 5 or 6 episodes away.

this season is moving at a snails pace and it's all setting up to some big gay finale showdown that will answer questions but will as usual lead to other questions. i'm afraid the flash sideways will be a gay epilogue and really have no bearing on what the fuck happens on the island. in other words completely pointless. lost will be a prime example on sloppy meaningless writing. stupid writers thought they would be clever and write all kinds of mysterious weird shit and soon found themselves drowning in all this crap that they can't write themselves out of. the massive sperg out once this ends will be hilarious.

wow, you sound angry and bitter azatoth. you shouldn't have watched lost so stringently - take a leaf out of my book - watch the first few episodes of something, then give up on it and simply ask other people what transpires in the end. it's much less hassle.

Even things that should be suspensful are boring now. Like when Desmond came out of the sub. Instead of "holy shit Desmond is back!" it's like " yea no shit. We knew that. So there's like 8 more hours of this?"

wow, you sound angry and bitter azatoth. you shouldn't have watched lost so stringently - take a leaf out of my book - watch the first few episodes of something, then give up on it and simply ask other people what transpires in the end. it's much less hassle.

that sounds really stupid, sorry.

sun got hit on the head and has a variation on amnesia. this show is about television and it's cliches, there is no longer any doubt in my mind.

aphasia has nothing to do with a loss of memory, it's all language. I have a friend who has one type of it, can't remember which exactly. he can speak relatively normal, but show him a picture of something and ask him to name it, he can't say anything, has to write it down.

as for acquiring it from running into a tree...

LOST.

that sounds really stupid, sorry.

what's the matter with you today? you're taking things far too seriously... did it not occur to you that I might be joking and gently taking the piss? jesus, this thread's worse than the BOC subforum.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I was so annoyed when i realized this truly was a sun and jin episode, but it wasn't as boring as I feared, by no means great but not completely uninteresting

oix0kg.jpg

the best part of the episode by far.

anyway i find it strange that the writers are still trying to fill everything with little sub plots, like sun's loss of english (wtf? is that supposed to be symbolic or something? what's the fucking point?) or even the flashsideways, but they fail miserably at making all these sub plots the least bit interesting, i don't understand how can they not realize that all that matters now is resolution.

on a completely unrelated note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m5TuxdkfkE

that was meh but it wasnt as bad as some of the last episods

all of them have been good (enjoyable) with varying degrees except the kate one and the jinsun one. imo.

Guest assegai

that was meh but it wasnt as bad as some of the last episods

all of them have been good (enjoyable) terrible with varying degrees except the kate one and the jinsun one. imo. Richard episode.

fixd

Archived