IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah - that's why the quality looked like crap.

But I honestly can't remember a thing from last season. Faraday gets killed by his own mom in the past, Locke is most likely dead and has always been ever since he ended up on the island and he's possessed by Jacob, and Juliette fell into a hole and blew up the nuclear bomb... what else happened?

locke isn't possessed by jacob, it's the other guy right? the guy looking for a "loophole". the one who was talking on the beach with jacob at the beginning of some episode...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah possessed locke killed jacob. what are we calling the other guy? i refer to him as the smoke monster still, not sure if that is really appropriate

I wonder what this mind blowing form of storytelling Carlton and Cuse are speaking will be...

John Locke narrating the whole 6th season in documentary style....?

Each main character getting their own episodes and being written out of the story at the end of each episode?

C'mon Tuesday!!!!

flocke looked surprised when ben told him about his encounter with the smoke, but then again it was flocke himself that took him there, so who knows?

'Dead is dead' is my favourite episode to date and seems to reveal the fact that after John/Jacob's nemesis reincarnation/resurrection, he knows exactly what needs to be done in regards to Jacob and uses Ben accordingly, in essence tricking Ben whereas he was the trickster for most of his run on the show, "Ben you don't seem to like not knowing what is going on. Now you know how it feels."...New Locke knows everything about the island and I think he will be the storytelling device for the new season....

yeah, maybe...

what do you think the new plot device is going to be?

in Austin they are showing the season opener at the Alamo South and Village theatres...

will look amazing on the big screen...

they showed the last Conan and it looked fucking epic....

a friend was thinking that all those scenes where jacob meets the losties before the crash are actually him changing history so that they don't end up on the plane.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

a friend was thinking that all those scenes where jacob meets the losties before the crash are actually him changing history so that they don't end up on the plane.

but he convinced hurley to get on the flight

you know the season premiere is going to be just as much of a cliffhanger as the season 5 finale.

this annoys me, but still a good show.

yes but that is after the crash. same with sayid.

yes but that is after the crash. same with sayid.

i think maybe Jacob doesn't exist in linear time. seems like the whole thing is a game of loose threads Jacob & Flocke have been playing for centuries.

yeah exactly, if my friend's theory is true then it would mean jacob made sure they returned to island FIRST and after that he made sure they wouldn't arrive in the first place.

probably not tho, as the show went on it seems thay don't care that much about tying loose ends.

Guest Sir Winston

Kinda confirms what we were thinking as said by Atop from the name, but seems to be a very abrupt cut so some serious shit goes down after that, some little changes from season 1 too.

I need tuesday so bad right now.

:trashbear:

Archived