IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a spanish or italian chess theme trailer somewhere with a little bit of new footage i think. could be fake though, the graphics are BAD

No, it's real but all the footage shown in the commercial is from the old seasons.

Locke is dead. Have you been watching the last 2 series? My guess is he'll be alive in the opening episode of 6, with the hatch blown up in the past the plane will land in the opening scene, like the last 6 years didnt happen and i'll look like this :facepalm:

The actor is back. So it's fake-Locke, but hey it's Lost, so who knows...

I can't imagine the next season, or how are they going to wrap it up. supposedly they knew how the show was going to end since day 1 so it should be interesting.

Hahaha, no way that is possible!

For real.

Is that, they knew how it was going to end in the same way they knew their main character was going to be Kate?

what was said is that they knew the beginning and the end, but everything in between was flexible.

i forget who said it in one of those other lost threads, but there was a cool thought in that the last episode would be the exact first episode replayed only now you would have a totally different perspective on what was going on, thus creating a closed loop. im fascinated by that thought.

in reality though, they are not going to wrap this up in a nice bow. it will be totally wide open leaving ample room for endless discussion, complaints, debate, praise, theories and a big budget movie riding the coat tails of his newly revived star trek films.

Yeah it was my view, what if the episode would start as they all open their eyes inside the plane (that did not crash). But I don't think it would happen, I mean what would happen with say, the baby? Or all of them being 3 years older in an instant second.

Anyway they are filming scenes in the jungle all the time. They aren't "out" of the island yet!!!

Guest Glass Plate

All of season 6 is just talking CGI coca-cola polar bears, all the other filming is cover up. Dharma Initiative is enslaved by the Polar Bears and it was all an elaborate plan to switch humans and polar bears on earth. Big anti-global warming show.

why is it so hard to believe that theyve written a story at the beginning and they are just fiddling with the journey to the final episode?

i don't know, it just doesn't seem like they have. i don't have any proof, but neither do you

• 1 month later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

some promos on youtube but nothing new

starts feb 2nd

i just watched the last episode of last season to remind myself what was going on. one the slight shock factor is gone (1 viewing) then its very weak. it was a really dull 2nd viewing. reminded me of ll the annoying love triangle shit they pulled last few seasons. gah

I BET EVERYTHING AROUND LOST IS LINKED TO THE ATLANTIS MYTH OR SOMETHING SIMILAR (MU ETC...). If i'm right I'm gonna quote this very post at the end of the show in order to show people how visonary i was.

Archived