IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

why did the others want walt again?

why does jin have an american accent when he talks english?

i think catsonearth feels the same as most people in that any energy spent dissing lost is now wasted. before you were a different opinion but now everyone agrees it's shit.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theSun

why does jin have an american accent when he talks english?

i think catsonearth feels the same as most people in that any energy spent dissing lost is now wasted. before you were a different opinion but now everyone agrees it's shit.

should he have a british accent?

i still think it's entertaining. everyone seems quite adamant about their lost hate. is it something personal?

Guest the anonymous forumite

Great episode, but what was Claire doing in that cabin with Jack's father ?

Yes somebody has to answer that.

Guest chunky

Great episode, but what was Claire doing in that cabin with Jack's father ?

Yes somebody has to answer that.

smoke monster takes form of claire's dad

recruits claire

fucks her pussy for 3 years straight

basically the smoke monster is made of stolen fanny pubes

yea, id like to know why there was that whole group that had lockers and fake beards. wtf was that about.

So, remember back in S2 when Desmond says to Jack "I don't know about you, but when I walk past that wall my fillings hurt"?

For some reason I always remember that bit whenever Des is near a magnet, which admittedly isn't that often.

The more I think about the whole thing... the more I'm inclined to believe that the "alternate reality" is the good one, and that everybody on the island is going to sacrifice themselves so that the alt. universe is the good one that works and that they all live.

Desmond is still the fucking King. He, and that Richard episode, completely redeems the last season. If you think about it, either the alt universe or the Island one will cease to exist at the end, which one? I'm not sure the island one is the good one.

Guest Enter a new display name

Last night was the best episode of this season, imo.

But one thing that made me :facepalm: was Ilana's random death.

Desmond is still the fucking King. He, and that Richard episode, completely redeems the last season. If you think about it, either the alt universe or the Island one will cease to exist at the end, which one? I'm not sure the island one is the good one.

well the island is underwater so.....

What was Jacob's Chair doing in the magnet box?

Wasn't that a rocking chair?

yea and wasn't jacks dad sitting in it? jacks dad who was really the smoke monster. the smoke monster who was in jacob's cabin, where people went to find out what to do next. so the ash outside the cabin was apparently trying to keep him inside?

... thinking back... how did Benjamin call the black smoke to the rescue a couple of seasons back? I'm talking about the scene where the black smoke terrorizes the village.

Guest Babar

Last night was the best episode of this season, imo.

But one thing that made me :facepalm: was Ilana's random death.

yeah that was so crap but y loled.

Just before it happened i was thinking "Pheww what a bitch. She just looks like Ana lucia and i dont like that. I don't like the fact she has power, she better get killed and fucking soo...

boom

she wasn't anymore.

This was just awesome. I had to rewatch it. Several times. I enjoyed all that was to be enjoyed, and after that, all I can say is I totally agree with the way the writers portray female leaders : violent angry bitches who can blow up at any moment

lol found this video. It's exactly what i'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Mdxnk1ozw

Archived