IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come to the conclusion that things might end up well for Lost. If you take a look back on Twin Peaks you'll know that season 2 started out alright and then went downhill - and we're talking REALLY downhill. ABC completely fucked up when they forced Lynch and Frost to reveal the killer because it was the main mystery that kept the show interesting - that and the Red Room of course. But when Lynch came back and directed the very last episode everything felt as if it was right back on track and it ended with such a boom that you just wanted more. So even though Lost has been through... 2... 3 poor seasons it might just work end up with a fantastic finale that no one sees coming. It might just be wishful thinking but I'm keeping my hopes high.

Guest Bramsworth

The title of the episode before the finale seems to imply that there will be certain measures taken in order to make one universe the only one. Or at least that's how I read into it.

I don't think it will 'end' per se. It's not going to be all wrapped up. It will be open for interpretation and will certainly leave a lot of questions unanswered

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

So the actual final episode will be from 9-11pm now?

Looks like I'll be waiting for the torrent longer than usual then :(

why torrent? ninjavideo.net, scnsrc.net

oh and quicksilverscreen forum

I've come to the conclusion that things might end up well for Lost. If you take a look back on Twin Peaks you'll know that season 2 started out alright and then went downhill - and we're talking REALLY downhill. ABC completely fucked up when they forced Lynch and Frost to reveal the killer because it was the main mystery that kept the show interesting - that and the Red Room of course. But when Lynch came back and directed the very last episode everything felt as if it was right back on track and it ended with such a boom that you just wanted more. So even though Lost has been through... 2... 3 poor seasons it might just work end up with a fantastic finale that no one sees coming. It might just be wishful thinking but I'm keeping my hopes high.

except it's not lynch

except it's not lynch

True. But they might come up with something surprising at the end...

except it's not lynch

True. But they might come up with something surprising at the end...

i will be shocked if their twist ending doesnt include smokey being the good guy. they are amazing at building up suspense and making you think about 1000 things but ultimately, they hardly ever deliver.

all along the show has been making the point that there's no clear line between good and evil and that no such thing exists at all, i'd be disappointed if in the end they make such a clear division as in jacob/mib is good/evil and mib/jacob is evil/good. i don't think that'll the big reveal at all.

Guest Enter a new display name

When Jin and Sun were running toward each other, I was expecting the electromagnetic barrier to be turned on and kill one of them, which would ruin their reunion.

all along the show has been making the point that there's no clear line between good and evil and that no such thing exists at all, i'd be disappointed if in the end they make such a clear division as in jacob/mib is good/evil and mib/jacob is evil/good. i don't think that'll the big reveal at all.

indeed.

but there is clearly one side that is better than the other. jacob and his people do good things for the sake of them being good and for the bigger picture (which i suppose is stopping the end of the world ie. keeping locke on the island)

but if they were all of a sudden like 'ha-ha! locke getting off the island actually wont do anything bad it will bring happiness and world peace, cause locke was the good guy all along!" or something like that it really would be stupid

not a bad episode, certainly setting the stage for things to come. But why the fuck would Jin and Sun start talking English to each other? That's fucking idiotic.

Guest chunky

jin and sun were totally wasted by the writers

obviously they dont give a fuck about the characters

should have left them off the island 2 seasons ago

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

:shrug: I really dont care anymore, im glad this show is almost over

im finish this new episode of the pacific and get a nap in

indeed.

but there is clearly one side that is better than the other. jacob and his people do good things for the sake of them being good and for the bigger picture (which i suppose is stopping the end of the world ie. keeping locke on the island)

but if they were all of a sudden like 'ha-ha! locke getting off the island actually wont do anything bad it will bring happiness and world peace, cause locke was the good guy all along!" or something like that it really would be stupid

i think the show has been more about free will vs destiny than it has good vs evil. that is why when the group is finally all together in the side time line, they will be all together on the island at the same time, imo.

was that supposed to be ironic when jack jumped off the boat and jin and sun were reunited just like when sawyer jumped off the helicopter and jin and sun were separated?

also, i agree, that jin-sun moment at the end was amongst the worst things they have done yet and i too was praying for that electric fence to zap them both.

When Jin and Sun were running toward each other, I was expecting the electromagnetic barrier to be turned on and kill one of them, which would ruin their reunion.

me too

I also thought claire was gonna shoot kate.

my interest has been vaguely piqued, the last few episodes have been nae too bad. im feeling that they may actually make mib good after the last scene with jack for some reason

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

it defintely has some momentum now towards something. the alt timeline is more interesting

Archived