IGNORED

So where's my new BOC?

murve33

I've been able to stop obsessing over BOC for about 2 years now by distracting myself with the Anticon crew and other decent bands. Despite this, I want a new album. I'm so bored with the BOC albums I have/downloaded. Either make some new shit or officially announce that you're done please.

Also, why did Aphex Twin have to start sucking after I heard about him. I hear about him, buy Richard D. James and I Care Because.., he releases Drukqs and Hangable Auto Bulb, I buy those, and then he releases that bullshit Analord series and now he's the Tuss. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than listen to that repetitive mess.

Oh yea, and hi everyone, I missed you all so much.

I've been able to stop obsessing over BOC for about 2 years now by distracting myself with the Anticon crew and other decent bands. Despite this, I want a new album. I'm so bored with the BOC albums I have/downloaded. Either make some new shit or officially announce that you're done please.

Also, why did Aphex Twin have to start sucking after I heard about him. I hear about him, buy Richard D. James and I Care Because.., he releases Drukqs and Hangable Auto Bulb, I buy those, and then he releases that bullshit Analord series and now he's the Tuss. I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than listen to that repetitive mess.

Oh yea, and hi everyone, I missed you all so much.

hello,... newman.

seinfeld6.jpg

I recently set an ultimatum which says that if they don't release the new album/bocset by May next year, I will consider BoC to be officially void of any new material. It might make a little more impact if you join, eh?

please fuck off and die

Archived