IGNORED

merry christmas watmm.

Guest bitroast

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy holiday time

having a nice party tonight and tomorrow, an orphan's christmas (ie. people who have interstate family) with a roast, bbq, antipasto, punch, homemade limoncello, beers, and maybe some light drugs. gonna be excellent!

Guest abusivegeorge

what did yall get?

amongst other things, I got Tribute to Jack Johnson by Miles davis and The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady by mingus

let me just say :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

both insanely good albums

I bought a car booster seat for my Mum and Dad to give to me when I have children.

i think i have aboot 5 hours before i have to wake up...my parents like us to all wake up at the same time and trade presents, all that....but im gonna need a lot of coffee.

what did yall get?

amongst other things, I got Tribute to Jack Johnson by Miles davis and The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady by mingus

let me just say :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

both insanely good albums

those are both fantastic albums. Black Saint and the Sinner Lady is so damn good, one of my all time favorites. It's like pure drunkenness in musical form.

Guest dese manz hatin

Just woke up after getting home at 8.30 completely wasted...christmas is all about eating and getting horribly drunk!

Looks like a lot of people's brain amygdalae are going to get fucked up this christmas for the sake of excessive drinking. It doesn't matter though because it's Christmas, right? Our lives aren't that interesting, so let's drink and be merry!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala

http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/363/1507/3169.long

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/122542541/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Deficient activation of amygdala and hippocampus may underlie impaired processing of emotional faces associated with long-term alcoholism and may be a part of the wide array of behavioral problems including disinhibition, concurring with previously documented interpersonal difficulties in this population. Furthermore, the results suggest that alcoholics may rely on prefrontal rather than temporal limbic areas in order to compensate for reduced limbic responsivity and to maintain behavioral adequacy when faced with emotionally or socially challenging situations.

i think i have aboot 5 hours before i have to wake up...my parents like us to all wake up at the same time and trade presents, all that....but im gonna need a lot of coffee.

ill share the organic david lynch coffee i got for christmas...

Archived