IGNORED

What sequencer did Richard use on Analord?

sinesurfin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he mention the (latronic notron sequencer) (sequentix p3) (future retro revolution) in interviews? Some people think that this is actually RDJ's setup (hasn't been confirmed) and got the idea that he uses the Notron....and on another forum I read someone who got the same tape machines because they believed RDJ uses them

http://www.matrixsynth.com/blog/media/misc/DSCN1369.jpg

anyways thanks for the comments

Did he mention the (latronic notron sequencer) (sequentix p3) (future retro revolution) in interviews? Some people think that this is actually RDJ's setup (hasn't been confirmed) and got the idea that he uses the Notron....and on another forum I read someone who got the same tape machines because they believed RDJ uses them

the old FR supplier names RDJ as a customer and the 303 lead in Crying in your face is a Revolution

the Notron is from 'that' picture

an I have good reason to believe that he owns a P3

at the end of the day why shouldn't he have the three of the best step sequencers made?

the old FR supplier names RDJ as a customer and the 303 lead in Crying in your face is a Revolution

at the end of the day why shouldn't he have the three of the best step sequencers made?

THAT IS NOT RDJ'S SETUP!!!

I've posted this a fair few times now in this forum. I've seen that setup on other forums posted by the owner - it isn't RDJ. I believe the setup of a guy who is actually signed up to this forum who makes music under the name Cebec - I think his name here is Amni? Apologies if that's totally wrong but it ain't RDJ's photo.

I've posted this a fair few times now in this forum. I've seen that setup on other forums posted by the owner - it isn't RDJ. I believe the setup of a guy who is actually signed up to this forum who makes music under the name Cebec - I think his name here is Amni? Apologies if that's totally wrong but it ain't RDJ's photo.

thers a chap called cebec on the electro music forum who owns serge gear but from the pictures ive seen his setup isnt anything like that

unless you have a better source of geek fodder?

i don't think anyone was referring to that photo tompty posted... just that that photo happens to have notrons in it so people think it could be rdj's studio. the photo hasn't got a FR revolution or sequentix in it though!

I first posted this picture on the forum.

This is NOT cebecs setup, i promise you.

that set up in that pic aint shit compared to what Rich actually owns. For one, hes got a buchla music easel, a serge system, a gx-1, a synthi 100 (yes, that's 100) and most likely everything else. Serioulsy, its useless trying to figure out what he uses cause hes got it all and Im not being sarcastic

that set up in that pic aint shit compared to what Rich actually owns. For one, hes got a buchla music easel, a serge system, a gx-1, a synthi 100 (yes, that's 100) and most likely everything else. Serioulsy, its useless trying to figure out what he uses cause hes got it all and Im not being sarcastic

Exactly. But I wasn't trying to pinpoint exactly what he used...its was just whether anyone heard anything that he mentioned around the release of Analord because he usually does mention a thing or two during releases, for example I heard that he mentioned he used Csound sampled into MPC-60 to make 'bucephalus bouncing ball' (atleast thats what I heard)....so this thread was just more about the type of sequencing he used throughout Analord minus Analord-10 cos that seems like more of a software job, whether it was MIDI or CV/Gate.. a software MIDI sequencer or a hardware one.

• 5 months later...

Archived