IGNORED

hoth

BCM

busted my ribs falling off my bmx Boxing day and no one including me could make it to my friends 40th today cos all the buses and taxi's were cancelled

gimme a hoth womper and I'll chop off its balls with a spoon

fucking snow :dry:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's like fucking hoth out there. the ice planet.

i thought this was going to me a thread about hot goth chicks. v.disapointed now.

don't be a bunch of pussies. 40+ inches in the last 3 days, 3 feet of snow on the ground. I think you can manage getting a couple of inches.

i couldn't manage any inches thank you very much, gaylord

fucking shit. Its 8pm in january and its 60, humid and rainy as hell. Going outside is so uncomfotable because you need a jacket for the rain, and it just gets wet, and it so warm and humid you sweat. So you get soaked through every time you go out. fucking bullshit

Guest margaret thatcher

no snow here in florida. not warm though. the locals are panicking and mass-buying sweaters.

unfortunately i have to go back to the fucking frozen shithole of stratford-upon-avon on friday.

blah.

no snow here in florida. not warm though. the locals are panicking and mass-buying sweaters.

unfortunately i have to go back to the fucking frozen shithole of stratford-upon-avon on friday.

blah.

I just checked Yahoo weather. You lie. In Miami the high was 13 Celsius. Tomorrow's forecast high is 15. in Edmonton tomorrow the forecast high is -19 Celsius. In Vancouver, the forecast high is 4 (and I'm gonna hazard a guess that Vancouver will be the warmest place in Canada tomorrow).

Some of my scandinavian brothers can probably relate.

While browsing yahoo weather, I came upon this gem.

Screen shot 2010-01-05 at 10.24.53 PM.png

well, after an encouraging start last night, the snow seems to have thought better of it and is now a kind of slud. there was a disappointing amount on the ground this morning and I am consequently now at work, staring wistfully out of the window.

Hopefully the cold spell will kill of some of the foreigners in London.

Edit: I meant foreign invasive species. Like Grey Squirrels and Terrapins.

Edit: And Africans with diseases.

Edit: I mean like malaria mosquitoes.

Edit: And those fucking Spanish school kids with their fucking backpacks. If London can control the pigeon population by employing falconers, surely we can afford to ship over some Spanish paedophiles to keep the Spanish school kids in check.

I work in a bookshop and we had a load of homeless junkies coming in pretending to read the books just to get out the cold. I felt sorry for the buggers, although the sight of them hoping not to get busted by pretending to read the books whilst shaking uncontrollably, stinking of piss and swearing to themselves did raise a smile.

I killed Luke skywalker on Hoth because he's a whiny ass bitch and I'm a bad Sith muthafucka.

this is blatant shite.

have you ever even watched star wars?

I work in a bookshop and we had a load of homeless junkies coming in pretending to read the books just to get out the cold. I felt sorry for the buggers, although the sight of them hoping not to get busted by pretending to read the books whilst shaking uncontrollably, stinking of piss and swearing to themselves did raise a smile.

this also never happened in star wars.

i got locked out of school today because it got so cold that a water main burst and i wasn't listening to the radio. got picked up, thankfully, after only 15 minutes. my beard was already iced up. my toes were numb.

but i mean that's just normal here.

Archived