IGNORED

An Electronic Tribute To Antarctica - Various Artists

Brandi_B

terrible font or not (unfortunately it is indeed terrible)

congratulations are in order, well done brandi_b.

thx plummy

------

If anyone wants to take matters into their own hands and create a totally l33t text overlay, have at it. Here's the blank cover. Make sure you do 2 and make the second one darker, or noticeably different than the 1st. Don't change the name, or dimensions. And most importantly make sure you keep it in, and save as 300 DPI.

No guarantees that anything will be done with it (as far as pressing goes), but I figured I'd give ya'll a shot since the whole thing has been a giant (and fun) WATMM collaboration and this helps to keep me from getting all emo about it. I thought I had done a decent job and actually spent a good while on it, but I guess this is why I make music and not digital art. :sorcerer:

Direct download: Here

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what EANDN was referring to was my constant uses of "..." and "!" something i've been doing for a long time on watmm!

Yeah I use overuse that too :happy: But he said the punctuation in the release's title was even worse than your use of the ol' ...'s and as far as I can see, there is no punctuation in the title ?!

Anyway ... good stuff Ms. B. I'll place an order as soon as I get home from work :ok:

Guest Enter a new display name

Oh sorry guys, I didn't mean punctuation (I was confused with french for a sec, since punctuation includes capital letters). I meant shouldn't "an electronic tribute to" be spelled "An Electronic Tribute To"?

Oh sorry guys, I didn't mean punctuation (I was confused with french for a sec, since punctuation includes capital letters). I meant shouldn't "an electronic tribute to" be spelled "An Electronic Tribute To"?

I made it lower case on purpose b/c thought it looked better.

An Electronic Tribute to Harry Potter

Aah, I didn't realise that (about capitalisation being counted as punctuation that is), good fact ! But yeah, lower case is the case for idm so I think it fits nicely :happy:

If anyone wants to take matters into their own hands and create a totally l33t text overlay, have at it. Here's the blank cover. Make sure you do 2 and make the second one darker, or noticeably different than the 1st. Don't change the name, or dimensions. And most importantly make sure you keep it in, and save as 300 DPI.

No guarantees that anything will be done with it (as far as pressing goes), but I figured I'd give ya'll a shot since the whole thing has been a giant (and fun) WATMM collaboration and this helps to keep me from getting all emo about it. I thought I had done a decent job and actually spent a good while on it, but I guess this is why I make music and not digital art. :sorcerer:

Direct download: Here

Oh, and if anyone does indeed take a shot at doing a new text overlay, it would be ideal to have it in before Tuesday.

I like the spoiled one. Reminds me of Autechre, but I like the way that if you look at it for more that half a second you begin to put together new words. Fuck I'm sounding like hauntingsoul.

:facepalm:

I do like it though. Just change the font (lol, I've never said that in my life but seriously, I like the original better as far as that aspect goes.)

i sent brandi something... it probably won't be used though because the text is rather unreadable and sort of blends into the background.

i like stoppits, though a little shadow or something would be nice,and a darker version for disc 2.

and asym head, yours were cool but yeah, very hard to read. Also covered up the artwork too much. I want the artwork to be the least bit covered up, b/c it's awesome. I'll give it till tomorrow morning to make a decision. After that if ppl don't like the overlay/font tough cookies :cisfor:

Archived