IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Unfortunately, since this is one big track, I dont know which tracks are which on first listen. However, there's something about this being one whole track that I find more fitting

I just check the list every time it changes sound and assume as they change enough to tell usually.

Guest JohnTqs

is this worth however much for the vinyl if i really enjoyed quaristice and sort of enjoyed confield? not really into autechre as much as you all probably are

I found something here... It's labeled as Autechre Oversteps Promo. Just downloaded it, it's all one track and sounds like no Autechre album I've ever heard before, but it's amazing!

http://iiiiiiii.com/

clearly another fake nothing to see here.

This is REAL. I'm overwhelmed. I won't sleep tonight!!!! It's just fucking beautiful.

Seriously.... I am crying over here.

Its hard for me to explain how I feel... when that BigShot guy twittered about feeling haunted, he was absolutely dead on. I feel like I am witnessing a loved one dying in slow motion and all I can do is weep and laugh.

PS - cuts off at the very end, cant wait for the proper release.

Edited by gl0tch

Dude, thats it. AND its totally real and the most fucked up thing I have heard them release since Confield. Not a single shadow of a doubt that this is real. Everything else pales in comparison.

So you've heard it? I just found it an hour ago and had to wait for it to download...