perspective, that collectively makes for

an interesting

place

i mean whats up with a

troon, i mean troon. what an odd character, what a strange human being,

not in a bad way, cause honestly who can really know

someone

from the internet

but regardless, this place is weird, the avatars, the rolling lols, what is all of this

stuffcolorsmusic

a distant space between yet a insanely interesting

common ground

i now leave you with some bill hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjA2-VvYlnA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masonic Boom

I'm still trying to make up my mind about it. There are some aspects of it that are incredibly off-putting but hey, it provides some fun time-wasting at work and has already turned me on a couple of great records I hadn't heard before I came here.

OK, I confess. I'm Richard and I just want you all to talk about my cock all day. :emotawesomepm9:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2777/4143708579_65414ed573_o.jpg

^^^^^NSFW NOT SAFE FOR WORK NOT SAFE FOR YOUR SANITY NOT SAFE FOR ANYTHING REALLY DON'T CLICK THE LINK NO REEEAAAALLLY DON'T CLICK THE LINK DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU REGRET IT AFTER...

i clicked, and now i can never unsee. but yeah, i like this place. people on the most part are pretty good, and the trolling is at an acceptable level. i never feel like anyone out there is truly trying to hurt anyone. except weed :emotawesomepm9:

I'm still trying to make up my mind about it. There are some aspects of it that are incredibly off-putting but hey, it provides some fun time-wasting at work and has already turned me on a couple of great records I hadn't heard before I came here.

Yes, I had a 3 month period before classes began where I was working nights at a hotel for extra cash. This site is a perfect mind numb time waste corner of the internet, where you can mingle with other time wasting bastards, and a few smuggies that take it all seriously. Now i'm off sick, one day on here and already infuriated with you wankers. I'm lovin it. bla bla bla.

I, also, have been introduced to some decent movies and tunes here amidst the muck. Except 'Primer'. That had watmm smugness written all over it.

Yes, I had a 3 month period before classes began where I was working nights at a hotel for extra cash. This site is a perfect mind numb time waste corner of the internet, where you can mingle with other time wasting bastards, and a few smuggies that take it all seriously. Now i'm off sick, one day on here and already infuriated with you wankers. I'm lovin it. bla bla bla.

try not to be so frivolous please. idm messageboards is serious business.

Guest Masonic Boom

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

watching two girls one cup...

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it?

try not to be so frivolous please. idm messageboards is serious business.

You prove my point beutifully LUDD me lad

i mean everyone here is

so different. they may not all

like each other, but each brings their own

perspective, that collectively makes for

an interesting

place

i mean whats up with a

troon, i mean troon. what an odd character, what a strange human being,

not in a bad way, cause honestly who can really know

someone

from the internet

but regardless, this place is weird, the avatars, the rolling lols, what is all of this

stuffcolorsmusic

a distant space between yet a insanely interesting

common ground

worst haiku evar.

This place is an interesting entity. Like an imaginary playground that we all let our imaginary inner-child out into to play and occasionally get raped by the imaginary inner-pedophiles of other crazy people.

Archived