IGNORED

watmm is an insanely awesome mystery

karmakramer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

I'm turned on by the density of mental illness this board generates.

same with me!

at least 70% of the people on watmm either have some serious psychological/mental health issues or are drug addicts/alcoholics. there is probab;y some kind of overlap with mental problems, drug addictions, and IDM, yet i can't seem to pin it down to exactly what it is about all three

mental music for mental people

Guest abusivegeorge

Yes, I had a 3 month period before classes began where I was working nights at a hotel for extra cash. This site is a perfect mind numb time waste corner of the internet, where you can mingle with other time wasting bastards, and a few smuggies that take it all seriously. Now i'm off sick, one day on here and already infuriated with you wankers. I'm lovin it. bla bla bla.

You lose much blood m8?

i was thinking this thread was going to be more positive going into it but then i realized youre all a bunch of mentally ill drug addicts and the ensuing bitterness made sense

i kid

WATMM is mad retarded and slightly entertaining. My job is incredibly boring so I hang around. Most of the posts don't make any sense, but I'm sort of getting into it now that I've put on a tin foil cap and the subliminal messages are appearing more clearly. I like most of the music being discussed, although people seem overly obsessive about it. Some people posting in here definitely should get out more, maybe try socializing once in a while or to see a psychologist. So should I but I win because my cock is MASSIVE.

Guest Masonic Boom

This place is actually quite good for me.

Because whenever I feel full of contempt or self loathing or hating the world, a quick 20 minutes on this forum reminds me that I will never be as angry or as filled with self loathing or a just plain negative, hate-twisted person as some of the posters in this place. So I feel quite good about myself by comparison.

I know that kind of schadenfreude is probably very morally wrong, but it does work.

I always try to remember ---> If you spew bile and hate on someone so publicly on the internet, it says far more about the kind of person *you* are than the kind of person *they* are.

Because whenever I feel full of contempt or self loathing or hating the world, a quick 20 minutes on this forum reminds me that I will never be as angry or as filled with self loathing or a just plain negative, hate-twisted person as some of the posters in this place. So I feel quite good about myself by comparison.

I know that kind of schadenfreude is probably very morally wrong, but it does work.

I always try to remember ---> If you spew bile and hate on someone so publicly on the internet, it says far more about the kind of person *you* are than the kind of person *they* are.

hate-twisted!? lol!

Seriously. I don't think people are ACTUALLY like that..

Lol what a stupid cunt.

Guest hahathhat

I'm attracted to watmm the same way I'm attracted to BoC; there's something here I like, but I'll never know what it is. Like MSG or an A2 chord.

if it's anything like MSG, then watmm binds to your jazzband receptors and makes you cum stupid hard~

your a daft fucking cunt

I think watmm's as good as it ever was and still makes me lol etc. The only area that has gone downhill a bit is YLC. I get annoyed by all the moaners saying it's not as good/funny as it was ten years ago etc - maybe it isn't, maybe it is...don't moan about it while still posting every day though! anyway, I loves my watmm and everyone who sails in her.

Archived