IGNORED

text messages

Guest peaches

I respond as soon as possible.

I'll always text you when I need info then.

WUHT TEIM IS IT?!1!

I'd probably respond with "game time" or "check your phone lol"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respond as soon as possible.

I'll always text you when I need info then.

WUHT TEIM IS IT?!1!

I'd probably respond with "game time" or "check your phone lol"

Both were the answer I was looking for.

<3

I got a text message the other day from a number I don't have that says:

"Hey baby i had such an awesome time with you last sat! wanna meet up later this week? <3"

I didn't go out last Saturday. I was actually working, and gave no one my phone number.

I'm thinking about calling this number now...

here's a good solution: text them back asking how long they would like you to pause before replying and maybe gently enquire how this will shape their opinion of you. Honesty is the best policy here.

My replies can take several minutes as I painstakingly check all grammar and spelling before dispatch (no 'm8's, 'how r u's or 'c u l8r's here, and certainly no 'lol's). If it's an attractive member of the opposite sex I spend even longer scanning my reply for inappopriate innuendo, phrases that could be interpreted as stalkerish and embarrassing references to Star Wars.

My girlfriend never responds to mine.

Speaking of, I've been seeing this girl for a few months, and she just started ignoring me :wtf:

Speaking of, I've been seeing this girl for a few months, and she just started ignoring me :wtf:

Its casual bro, lucky stuff. Happened to me a while back, but then I just kinda insulted her when I was pissed.

It was lulz.

Guest Calx Sherbet

texting is pointless

it relieves stress when you are somewhere around people you hate

My replies can take several minutes as I painstakingly check all grammar and spelling before dispatch (no 'm8's, 'how r u's or 'c u l8r's here, and certainly no 'lol's). If it's an attractive member of the opposite sex I spend even longer scanning my reply for inappopriate innuendo, phrases that could be interpreted as stalkerish and embarrassing references to Star Wars.

i'm faster at doing full spelling like "you" on 9 keys than saying "u"

Its casual bro, lucky stuff. Happened to me a while back, but then I just kinda insulted her when I was pissed.

It was lulz.

Yeah, but I didn't even fuck up or anything. LE SIGH. She was hot as fuck.

i've got a couple of mates that don't reply at all if they're not coming out rather than saying so. it used to bug me but i know it just means they can't be arsed coming out. i would reply "can't be arsed" or explain how i'm otherwise busy.

i reply as soon as i notice the text rather than by some stupidly preconcieved system.

Guest dese manz hatin

About 7-10 minutes if you wanna shag her.

I gotta admit you really shouldn't take my word for granted though, I don't even have a cell phone.

Archived