IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

Guest Die4Ever

I'm still working on downloading part 1, hopefully my others are good. I'm uploading parts 2,3, and 4 to my server for now until I can get the mp3 on there. http://raycarro.com/music/Autechre%20March%202%20Live/

Hopefully this helps someone, let me know if any of those files are corrupt. If the filename ends in .filepart then I'm not done uploading it yet.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok alternate suggestion: anyone who has the full file with decent u/l speed, can you pm me and i can set you up with ftp access. have unlimited dl on my webhost so yeah do it!

Guest tesselate

hmmm well thats a bit shit, the torrent download is locked to just let you dl 50%.

You have to download 1.5gb and have a ratio of 0.8 on the site, how long is that gonna take?

I'd gladly download the torrent and seed it for 2 weeks or so.

Guest Graviton

Die4Ever, your files are corrupted because the original is corrupted (Downloaded part 3 from you and tested it)

Choco, if you could just reupload part 3 to rapidshare then it should all be fine.

Guest choco

Die4Ever, your files are corrupted because the original is corrupted (Downloaded part 3 from you and tested it)

Choco, if you could just reupload part 3 to rapidshare then it should all be fine.

I'll give it a go :cisfor: - how do you know pt4 will be ok?

I'm thinking this is a MediaFire issue.

Guest radfreshness

hmmm well thats a bit shit, the torrent download is locked to just let you dl 50%.

You have to download 1.5gb and have a ratio of 0.8 on the site, how long is that gonna take?

arrrgh... wondering why the sudden drop in speed. Ratio jerks.

Guest Graviton

Well when I test the files it is only showing part 3 as corrupt but part 4 might also be corrupt as others have stated but the problem is definitely mediafire and I can successfully extract 7 hours (Part 1 & 2) so only those last two files will need to be reuploaded.

nah it's because I have a shit upload speed, so once you get what's out there you're having to rely on my crappy upload

there seems to be something wrong that's actually allowing new users there grab this anyway.

Guest tesselate

Seems the mixingbowl torrent does continue to download, but VERY slowly.

I'm just gonna leave that going and try and get Chocos version working. It must be an issue with mediafire.

Guest Richy

It's not locked. I read that rule also but I do not meet the requirements.

82928fc1108e5b6792352f274b40eaa6.png

yet I'm downloading fine 52%. The reason it is taking so long is because there is only 2 seeders, both with very poor upload speeds (it would seem). But if you want to increase your ratio on themixingbowl then I suggest you hop onto the torrent.

Guest tesselate

It's not locked. I read that rule also but I do not meet the requirements.

82928fc1108e5b6792352f274b40eaa6.png

yet I'm downloading fine 52%. The reason it is taking so long is because there is only 2 seeders, both with very poor upload speeds (it would seem). But if you want to increase your ratio on themixingbowl then I suggest you hop onto the torrent.

Yeh seems my download has perked up now, upto 60k/s.

Guest vomikronnoxis

Well when I test the files it is only showing part 3 as corrupt but part 4 might also be corrupt as others have stated but the problem is definitely mediafire and I can successfully extract 7 hours (Part 1 & 2) so only those last two files will need to be reuploaded.

Yeah, I downloaded all the files but I'm getting corruption and naming errors.

~rl

Thanks taphead, that's helpful.

Filesizes are:

Parts 1 - 3: 204,472,320 bytes

Part 4: 90,165,248 bytes

Extracted file: 710,534,460 bytes

Split with WinRAR.

And sorry guys, if I knew splitting was going to be such an arseache I wouldn't have split :facepalm:

Those that are having trouble may want to go for the torrent above. If I end up re-uploading it will be slow :/

after multiple downloads, parts 1-3 all check out at 204,472,320 bytes, but part 4 consistently downloads at 90,164,358... just shy of what you posted. maybe the problem is with #4?

oh my fucking god is this really so hard? i'll be putting this on my machine for everybody to download, as soon as i get it. you will be satisfied.

Guest BeatJunky

baws - finally got part 3 fully downloaded and it won't unpack :(

! D:\Downloads\Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.mp3. The volume is corrupt

! D:\Downloads\Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.part4.rar: CRC failed in Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.mp3. The file is corrupt

:facepalm:

Guest Spittal

Good lord, just put the mp3 in a torrent, and give the torrent to WATMM... We'll be fine after that if we all seed.

Guest choco

:trashbear:

Mirrors for Part 3 and 4...

Hopefully someone can extract a full version and up it somewhere, and we can put an end to this fabulous adventure. Can't face upping the full 670mb again after all this, but if worst comes to worst i'll dump the .mp3 on someone's ftp tomorrow.

So far we have...

Part 1 (195mb):

http://rapidshare.com/files/358399122/Autechre.ws_Broadcast_-_02-03-2010.part1.rar

Part 2 (195mb):

http://www.mediafire.com/?oqdzymomhzx

Part 3 (195mb):

http://rapidshare.com/files/358475930/Autechre.ws_Broadcast_-_02-03-2010.part3.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?znmw0euckmj

Part 4 (86mb):

http://www.mediafire.com/?y3lomgmoxdd

http://rapidshare.com/files/358481587/Autechre.ws_Broadcast_-_02-03-2010.part4.rar

Again file sizes should be as below, if not they're nackered.

Parts 1 - 3: 204,472,320 bytes

Part 4: 90,165,248 bytes

Archived