IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

i still have about 2-2.5 hours to go but just wanted to say thanks to all who got this ball rolling. when i get into work tomorrow i will have 12 hours of music to listen to. thanks so much its very appreciated!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big thanks to all involved in recording this and getting all into one big lovely torrent. I look forward to hearing this over the next couple of weeks.

Guest soldersplash

Big thanks to all involved in recording this and getting all into one big lovely torrent. I look forward to hearing this over the next couple of weeks.

What he said ^ ^ ^ ^

:)

Cheers,

Soldersplash.

fuck Bubba you really cock teased me , i thought htis was for the LIVE Set.... not the radio broadcast from yesterday. FUCK ALL

Wait a second... WHAT live set? We dont have anything from the Oversteps tour yet do we?

rob is wearing regulation north face, but holy fuck - is sean rocking an autechre jacket there or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

hmmmm

idmclothes.png

hey guess what, i sat through all 12 hours yesterday (with pleasure of course) and today i've been at school from 10 am to 10 pm... so the last thing i want to do is slog through this entire thread to find links... could some kind soul post everything relevant in a concise bundle of joy for me

Archived