IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

Guest Die4Ever

I downloading choco's links now, I'm at work so I can't get the torrent though. But once these are done, I will mirror them!

Would you guys prefer I host the original rar files, or just the extracted mp3?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, much jah praise to Choco for doubtlessly spending at least hours on getting this arranged but I think we need an improved way. I've fucked with it infinitely: checking file names, file sizes, archive details, + on + on and I still get not just one error but a billion that I could never track down individually and fix in this lifetime. Again, much gratitude and since I'm just a leecher, I won't bitch anymore but I'd like to get the "movement" started toward a different delivery method.

exactly. i feel indebted to choco but i still need to listen to this too...

Hmmmm part 3 doesnt seem to be downloading properly. keeps stopping at 27mb

Anyone else finding this?

mediafire seems to be blocking multiple downloads, at least 2/3 downloads did stop after a while

Guest LbbHGiKq

Yep, getting this right now, keeps stopping around 80mb.

Once i got to download all files i'll try to upload them to rapidshare, maybe that works better

are these 4 individual mp3 files? maybe zip them individually and not dependant on each other? what is the final size of all 4? i am assuming its too big for one file zip? i think the file size limit on mediafire is close to a gig right?

Guest choco

mediafire seems to be blocking multiple downloads, at least 2/3 downloads did stop after a while

This sounds similar to the trouble that I had re-uploading the first part.

The first set of uploads went through fine, but part1 was corrupted.

When trying to re-up part 1, it just kept stopping at like 70%. Think MediaFire might be having issues at the moment?

Thats how part 1 ended up on rapidshare. It's only split because of the size limits of these sites.

Has anyone been able to extract? I can re-up any parts as necessary, but no point if no-one can open.

Guest choco

Thanks taphead, that's helpful.

Filesizes are:

Parts 1 - 3: 204,472,320 bytes

Part 4: 90,165,248 bytes

Extracted file: 710,534,460 bytes

Split with WinRAR.

And sorry guys, if I knew splitting was going to be such an arseache I wouldn't have split :facepalm:

Those that are having trouble may want to go for the torrent above. If I end up re-uploading it will be slow :/

Guest eloist

yeah I could not get the rar files to work either.

i'm on a mac at work, and I can't grab torrents here.

bummer.

yo,

Has anyone received a confirmation email from themixingbowl site?

cheers

Sam

I got one, a few seconds after having suscribe.

But this Torrent way seems to be SLOW (it started at 300ko/s but now it's something like 10ko/s)

Guest BeatJunky

gonna keep trying mediafire link - everytime I try and get part 3 it downloads more each time.

guess I'll just ave to listen to Oversteps again in the meantime :whistling:

! \Downloads\Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.mp3. The volume is corrupt

! \Downloads\Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.part4.rar: CRC failed in Autechre.ws Broadcast - 02-03-2010.mp3. The file is corrupt

Guest tesselate

yo,

I'm also getting the corrupt volume errors, but a friend (who is on a mac) downloaded it the same time as me, and hers is extracting fine.

Anyone else on a mac getting errors?

Guest Richy

I got one, a few seconds after having suscribe.

But this Torrent way seems to be SLOW (it started at 300ko/s but now it's something like 10ko/s)

There is only 1 seed and he's uploading at a snails pace. Everyone is stuck at 50% and it's going to be a very long time before there's more seeders.

Archived