IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Miblo

hey guess what, i sat through all 12 hours yesterday (with pleasure of course) and today i've been at school from 10 am to 10 pm... so the last thing i want to do is slog through this entire thread to find links... could some kind soul post everything relevant in a concise bundle of joy for me

As far as I understand it, there are two recordings:

1. scoz's being the most complete, only missing the first 20 seconds, available as a torrent at The Mixing Bowl (1.16Gb). Subscription required.
  2. choco's more widely distributed recording, only missing the first 20 seconds with a 30 second gap in the middle (678Mb). Three people have very kindly offered mirrors for this, from where you can download/stream the mp3 as well as download choco's original (if problematic for a few) rar files:

1. Die4Eva:
      mp3 directory tree
    2. sisforawesome:
      mp3
    3. kokoon:
      mp3 directory tree

and kokoon has also put a torrent of it on The Pirate Bay.

I think these are the most preferable ways of getting them. And thank you very much to all of you, with the most going to scoz and choco. Twelve and a half hours of (basically) solid recording is no mean feat. Thank goodness they got it right first time and didn't need to do another take!

Guest Richy

autechre-webcast.jpg

The webcast has been split into single hour segments;

each download link contains two hours worth of fine

musical sounds, and each pairing of files can be

extracted independently.

Autechre – Webcast (hours 1+2)

Autechre – Webcast (hours 3+4)

Autechre – Webcast (hours 5+6)

Autechre – Webcast (hours 7+8)

Autechre – Webcast (hours 9+10)

Autechre – Webcast (hours 11+12)

courtesy of your good man Bos Bos @ Bos Bos dot net

I want to hear this the whole way through (only caught the last 5hr30 or so), but I just don't know when I'll have the time. I'm blowing off revising an essay that's due Friday to listen to Oversteps and post on here, I can't even imagine what this would do to my workflow :aphexsign:

autechre-webcast.jpg

extracted independently.

is that a third recording/stream cap?

Yeah, I hope so, bos bos is a pretty legit operation, in the past they've posted links to some quasi-official mixes (particularly ninja tune / solid steel) and other autechre-related stuff, so it's possible these might have come from the source. But damn this dropbox shite, gotta get these hosted somewhere else!

I want to hear this the whole way through (only caught the last 5hr30 or so), but I just don't know when I'll have the time.

No way man, I think that'd ruin it - you'd just end up getting ear fatigue and everything will blend into one big mp3 mush. Just bung it on an mp3 player and listen to it in bits to and from work/college/whatever .... It certainly made the last 8 and 12 hour sets far more interesting for me anyways.

And RE this new rip - damn I'd love to get this as it'll probably be higher quality but why on earth have they split it into hour sections ?!

autechre-webcast.jpg

extracted independently.

"Oops! (509) This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! "

are you F'ing kidding me?

So has anyone compared this 3rd version to the other two? how much more or less complete is it?

I have the 1.16Gb file from Mixingbowl. does anyone want me to up it to depositf!les? (5hours to upload!)

Guest Richy

Well so much for dropbox

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Would be good to have this seeing as it seems to be the only 100% recording, and a lot of folks don't have mixingbowl accounts or sufficient ratios.

I believe a torrent is in the pipeline for Bos Bos' recording, if anyone's interested, I'll post the link up when it's done.

It was split into hour sections by request of other people. I don't really mind though.

Have faith people!

i can do it if i get the files

bubbhasdance said he grabbed the BosBos files - ask him? If those can be smoothly shared I'll stop the 1.16Gb upload to depos!tfiles, unless someone REALLY wants it.

Guest Richy

that would be most awesome sir, as i am limited to public trackers.

yesyesyes, pleasepleaseplease!

sent

Archived