IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When this is uploaded, will it be stuck as one continuous file, or will it be broken up into separate tracks? I managed to record a few bits of the webcast in Audacity, but I'm missing some of my favourite moments. Could we work on a tracklist of the webcast so I can figure out exactly which tracks I'm looking for? I'd especially like that mix between '84 Pontiac Dream and Flap Head.

Guest bitroast

lol, that's just cos autechre were playing tunes from their personal .wma and real audio collection :P

Was it a Mono broadcast? What's best, 128kbps or lower?

It sounded even lower than 128kbps to me on the bits I heard.

yeah, heard it via big headphones, sound pretty mono/tiny bitrate (i think many Touchradio podcasts are 96kbps but they sounds fine so..)

Guest the anonymous forumite

look @ the mixingbowl site for the h(t)ors(r)e(nt) stable

or ask choco

Hey Choco, I'm a lazy superstar who does not want to register. Do you have a link ?

choco has the 4 .rar's for 1 mp3, which is probably faster at this point in time

mixingbowl has the horse stable (lol) which is a little slow, but thankful for both :D

both are pretty much full, choco is missing about 20sec from the beginning and a 30sec drop during. scoz is missing 20sec from the beginning.

Archived