IGNORED

WATMM Fight Club

Guest Calx Sherbet

well, my reasons were misguided (bullshit), but i still think he would probably win. You're both so sweet. You'd be like, slapping at each other like a couple of Buddy Cole queens it'd be priceless.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

me versus petr, andy kaufman style.

not to be an honest drunk but I wouldn't mind brawling petr andy kaufman style either

Guest abusivegeorge

Me V Irari. Except I'd grab him in the shower while he wasn't looking, wrap a gym bag round his head and pull the chords, then kick him repeatedly until I see blood run through the water, then he knows whats down, and I'll let him fight back.

Guest Lube Saibot

masonic boom mirror match (internet implodes)

Dragon vs. Hauntingsoul but FF style, whith each summoning... well... you can pretty much guess from here.

me vs. xxx so i can throw the game :wub:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ALERT!!!

petr vs. hoodie vs. brandi-b vs. weed in oil

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

One of you would have said it if i hadn't.

I wasn´t involved in the cause , involving one member I mention in this post that ran around WATMM some time ago ...but... what would happen if you guys made a circle and Leah would be standing in the middle waiting for it?

Archived