IGNORED

who would you like to see collaborate?

Alzado

I'd love to see Beck do an album with Prince Paul. I think it was a mistake for Beck to do Modern Guilt with Danger Mouse. Danger Mouse is a very of the moment producer, so I can see the appeal. But I can only wonder how great that album could have been in somebody else's hands. Pretty much everything Prince Paul touches turns to gold, so I would love to see the two of them work together.

more metal/electronica collaborations ...after the boom that came around Mortal Kombat movie and Spawn movie soundtracks (plus others), I feel like there is not enough of that thing out there... plus while checking European hip hop collaborations, I somehow seem to always like it, even without actually understanding if I like the music at all (ok, ...for sure there are cases when you just know that that thing that you listen to somehow "isn´t allright" even if you try (and I try a lot)...)

metal/electronica collabs, isn't that called inudstrial? pretty much metal combined with anything other than metal is fucking awful.

run dmc/aerosmith spawned a decade's worth of regrettable music.

metal/electronica collabs, isn't that called inudstrial?

:D why not... but it can differ, ...because not any metal/electro stuff can be called industrial... when I think industrial I think more emb-like stuff ...or more experimental stuff... but yes... there are bands like KMFDM for example... but I was thinking mainly about collaborations in my first post because that is the thread about (in a way :braindance: ),... yet any industrial/ebm/experimental collabo is highly enjoyed by myself...anytime

Guest margaret thatcher

...and Spawn movie soundtracks...

area man remembers orbital and kirk hammett collab, shudders

however:

fennesz and jeff mangum.

I'm impressed guys. I was expecting this thread to have 50 replies in the nature of, "Aphex Twin and __________."

Lol, I fail. What I posted was something I've been wanting to hear since the mid-90s though. Really now I'd be happy to hear any other awesome electronic producer work with Patton to create something nice and insane. Aphex just seems really fitting since they both kind of have sinister/crazy personas that's reflected in their music.

kevin shields & squarepusher

can't think of a more splendid answer to this forum's question. except that i would think that the perfectionism of each collaborator would possibly be an obstacle to letting the fruits of the collaboration ever see the light of day

autechre + isis

peter gabriel + bjork

or peter gabriel + mogwai/sigur ros/pivot/insert post-rock band here

tony banks + anyone

autechre + cluster

Deadbeat/DeepChord

Seefeel/Burial

Bochum Welt/Aphex Twin

MF Doom/Funkstörung

Milanese/Scorn

Modeselektor/Team Doyobi

Autechre/Traject

HECQ/Funckarma

Chris De Luca/Team Shadetek

Akufen/Karsten Pflum

Jackson And His Computer Band/Mr Oizo

Brian Eno/Murcof

Meat Beat Manifesto/The Orb/The Future Sound Of London

Badawi/Muslimgauze

Lusine/Monolake

Mira Calix/Andrea Parker

Aleksi Perälä/LFO

Loscil/Basic Channel

The Bug/Demdike Stare

RZA/Flying Lotus

Jamie Lidell/Telephone Tel Aviv

I'd still like to hear Speed Dealer Moms as stands...

Autechre doing a hip-hop album with whoever you guys feel best would be cool, I don't follow hip-hop enough to pick one.

I'd still like to hear Speed Dealer Moms as stands...

Autechre doing a hip-hop album with whoever you guys feel best would be cool, I don't follow hip-hop enough to pick one.

Autechre vs Divine Styler

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

new kids on the block and my cock

or aphex twins and the beach boys

yoko ono and metallica

Archived