IGNORED

who would you like to see collaborate?

Alzado

odd nosdam + flying lotus

I'm a bit confused by this and some of the others posted, where the two artists are pretty close stylistically. Would there really be an advantage to them collaborating? I guess we don't really know...but it seems to me these match-ups would only create something similar to what they already do individually.

Of course I do like both of those guys and would love to hear the output if they did colab...but the idea doesn't make me say WOAH!

Guest theSun

autechre and a 90s rapper like dre or snoop. none of this remix shit where they just put vocals on a song, real composed collab tunes.

oh course ae would fuck endlessly with the vocals.

Guest uptowndevil

autechre and a 90s rapper like dre or snoop. none of this remix shit where they just put vocals on a song, real composed collab tunes.

that sounds fucking terrible.

odd nosdam + flying lotus

I'm a bit confused by this and some of the others posted, where the two artists are pretty close stylistically. Would there really be an advantage to them collaborating? I guess we don't really know...but it seems to me these match-ups would only create something similar to what they already do individually.

Of course I do like both of those guys and would love to hear the output if they did colab...but the idea doesn't make me say WOAH!

i think i'm interested in artists collaborating that have extreme contrast as well as amazing similarities.

i would think that the more similarities, the more ease they might have working with one another and the better the end product might be.

the result of extreme differences is always exciting to think about though.

IO (Mons Ma Nizzle)

Deadbeat/DeepChord

Seefeel/Burial

Bochum Welt/Aphex Twin

MF Doom/Funkstörung

Milanese/Scorn

Modeselektor/Team Doyobi

Autechre/Traject

HECQ/Funckarma

Chris De Luca/Team Shadetek

Akufen/Karsten Pflum

Jackson And His Computer Band/Mr Oizo

Brian Eno/Murcof

Meat Beat Manifesto/The Orb/The Future Sound Of London

Badawi/Muslimgauze

Lusine/Monolake

Mira Calix/Andrea Parker

Aleksi Perälä/LFO

Loscil/Basic Channel

The Bug/Demdike Stare

RZA/Flying Lotus

Jamie Lidell/Telephone Tel Aviv

Very good list. Would love Deadbeat/DeepChord, Akufen/Karsten Pflum and Loscil/Basic Channel.

Personal suggestions:

Deadbeat/Burial

Basic Channel/Autechre & Maurizio/Clark

King Tubby/Squarepusher

• 3 years later...

Archived