IGNORED

oversteps t-shirt

oscillik

Hehe that's different to mine (which I'm currently wearing). Mine simply has the black dot on the front, a horizontal stripe on the back , (1 on the left sleeve and -14) on the right.

Hehe that's different to mine (which I'm currently wearing). Mine simply has the black dot on the front, a horizontal stripe on the back , (1 on the left sleeve and -14) on the right.

where'd you get yours from? can you provide pics?

Autechre T-shirts were on sale at bloc from the merchandise stall, but the ones on bleep now are different (and £4.99 more expensive). They were plain white with the black/grey oversteps smudge, and also black with white oversteps writing.

Autechre T-shirts were on sale at bloc from the merchandise stall, but the ones on bleep now are different (and £4.99 more expensive). They were plain white with the black/grey oversteps smudge, and also black with white oversteps writing.

wtf?! why the hell didn't i see these :(

where'd you get yours from? can you provide pics?

The Birmingham gig. I most probably can't do pics due to time and effort, but who knows, I might get bored enough. :tongue:

They look mank. I don't mind the album art, but fucked if i'm walking around with a white t-shirt with a massive black smudge on it.

25827283_d3f75082c0.jpg

Now they were nice shirts.

25827283_d3f75082c0.jpg

I'd give a fair bit of money for that, that IS a nice shirt indeed!

Though, to be honest, I quite like the Oversteps shirt... IMO the album art works better on a T-Shirt than it does as the cover heh.

They look mank. I don't mind the album art, but fucked if i'm walking around with a white t-shirt with a massive black smudge on it.

25827283_d3f75082c0.jpg

Now they were nice shirts.

83251124.jpg

:)

94302704.jpg

Archived