IGNORED

WHO IS ET

Joyrex

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ominous

Did you guys hear that Felix da Housecat and Deadmau5 got into a fist fight!?

Deadmau5 is being treated in a hospital following a fight during the Miami Winter Music Conference with Felix da Housecat.

The Canadian DJ, real name Joel Zimmerman, is having one of his ears reconstructed at Mount Sinai Medical Center in South Beach, Miami after the two men came to blows on Sunday night.

http://www.mixmag.net/content/deadmau5-hospitalised-following-fight-felix-da-housecat

Yeah, I heard it was an Aprils fool.

bummer..

Guest Rambo

There has only ever been 5 members of watmm: Jorex, Rambo, Fred, Yegg (who plays all female roles) and Theocide. Why do you think everyone was so angry when Theocide got banned? The membership was slashed by 20%. So if you are reading this now and you know you are not one of these people, count yourself lucky because you are one of the people who has been allowed to post here before being banned. And you know why you haven't been banned yet? Because i toldd Joyrex you were me. He always finds out eventually though.

Guest futuregirlfriend
3394794089_2ede82baf1.jpg
please someone gif this into a slow creepy zoom

I made a gif but it's 28MB. Anything above 8MB will probably cause browsers to flip out. I tried a video but my computer froze three times. Once when publishing to YouTube via Windows Live Movie Maker and twice while just using YouTube's upload page. Something doesn't like the idea of this creepy zoom being published. I wasn't that surprised when Movie Maker froze my PC, but looking back I really should have listened to YouTube's unspecific error warning before the first freeze. Here's a zip if anyone wants to try squashing any of the files. HOLY ULTRA SUPER WARNING!!! No joke, the file has failed to upload while typing this. OK! http://www.mediafire.com/?mz1mm0omwj0

Seems a good idea to set a picture of a crucifix as your desktop background and throw holy water on your motherboard if you do download.

Archived