IGNORED

WHO IS ET

Joyrex

Seems a good idea to set a picture of a crucifix as your desktop background and throw holy water on your motherboard if you do download.

a crucifix near any of our computers would cause more problems than you would attempt to be fixing.

------------

oh yeah and JOYREX, lock your gay thread, why did you do this to use faglord. (yeah as you can tell i'm neither big on mysteries, nor waiting)

;-p :: E-;

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i know about this dude is that he called me a "darkie" once... he thought i was black. probably still thinks i'm black.

all i know about this dude is that he called me a "darkie" once... he thought i was black. probably still thinks i'm black.

Case closed. ET is Alf Garnett.

et is vsnares. both are canadian so it must be true

Actually, you might be onto something. His posts are as bland and pointless as Snares' music...

et is vsnares. both are canadian so it must be true

Actually, you might be onto something. His posts are as bland and pointless as Snares' music...

Fucking lol

3394794089_2ede82baf1.jpg
please someone gif this into a slow creepy zoom

I made a gif but it's 28MB. Anything above 8MB will probably cause browsers to flip out. I tried a video but my computer froze three times. Once when publishing to YouTube via Windows Live Movie Maker and twice while just using YouTube's upload page. Something doesn't like the idea of this creepy zoom being published. I wasn't that surprised when Movie Maker froze my PC, but looking back I really should have listened to YouTube's unspecific error warning before the first freeze. Here's a zip if anyone wants to try squashing any of the files. HOLY ULTRA SUPER WARNING!!! No joke, the file has failed to upload while typing this. OK! http://www.mediafire.com/?mz1mm0omwj0

Seems a good idea to set a picture of a crucifix as your desktop background and throw holy water on your motherboard if you do download.

i honest to god belly laughed through the whole thing

just donate anyway, we all know that it's a bad joke, and his kids need new shoes.

10/10/10 has me intrigued kaini, i love how pplz can say off the kuff random things that the viewer then triess to logically place into the existing diatribe.

yae hyumanitee .. ;-]

Guest uptowndevil

last night i had a dream that i met joyrex and he was a really cool dude and also that he was a fred mcgriff dupe.

were your sheets stuck to your legs when you woke up?

Archived